Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Anime

11 years ago

Just wanted to know if there were any other anime lovers on here.

Anime

11 years ago

Pretty sure I said this before in another thread but yes, I like anime.

Anime

11 years ago

my brother loves anime. He's 24.  Whenever i enter the door to his room he punches me in the stomach with his open palm an shouts "RASENGAAAAAN" like a moron.

Anime

11 years ago

You brother sounds like a dumbass lol.

Anime

11 years ago

sounds? just sounds like a dumbass?even if i know he will hit me and i prepare myself, he still finds a way to hit me. once i came in with a wooden board to block hit punch. when i opened the door he was in his bed, sleeping. I said "Thank God!" and left the board down. The next second i was almost flying through the kitchen and dived ass-first into the cat's litterbox. He started laughing, and not the "hahahahahahah"..... he was repeating "kekekeke" . He thinks thats how japanese people laugh. He's obsessed with Naruto, Bleach, and some girl crap called tauhau or something. He makes his gf look like a sl*t, saying "cosplay is hot" and he started learning japanese language.

In this very moment he bygs me with fact about Japan, "Did you knew that there are over 130 ways to count objects in japanese? thats because there is another way to count for each object! counting apples is done in one way, while counting peaches is done in another way!"

The cat seems to love him.

Anime

11 years ago

Lol, tell him "kekekeke" is from South Korea.

I'd say I'm surprised he has a girlfriend with the way he acts, but the men some girls willingly choose to go out with just baffles me....

He sounds like a hardcore weaboo.

Anime

11 years ago

Have you tried building some kind of wall infront of his door?

Anime

11 years ago

Tell what a sad, strange, little man he is for acting out something like that.  Also encourage him to actually take a trip to Japan, then you won't have to worry about being punched.  Plus I'm pretty sure that if he says something like that to a Japanese person they are going to think he is a douche...You know like they do here

Anime

11 years ago

If your brother is like that, time to pull the media plug on him.  Imagine how he might act on the streets.  

...............................................\( OAO)/ <( CHEESE IT! [words from ssohpkc])

Anime

11 years ago

I watch a few series, but I'm not avidly into anime or anything.

Anime

11 years ago

Here my list

Naruto, bleach, dragon ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Code geass, Dead man Wonderland, Casshern sins, Fullmetal alchemist, Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood, Inuyasha, death note, all pokemon series, Digimon, Cowboy Bebop, Ghost in a shell, Sora no Otoshimono, One piece, Gundam OO, Gundam Age, gundam wing.

Anime

11 years ago

question: Old dragonball or New dragonball?

Anime

11 years ago

I like Cowboy Bebop (quite a bit) and the 1st season of Pokemon. Other than that, I'm not really an Anime Fan per se...

Anime

11 years ago

Manga yes, anime not so much.

Anime

11 years ago

tauhau?  I think he was referring to the Touhou Project, a bunch of Japanese games.

Naruto and Bleach is not good for your brain, watch shorter series that get to the point.

I watch(ed):

Black Lagoon (done)

Bleach (quitted due to length)

Naruto (skips as soon as there are five flashbacks relating to the plot.)

Clannad(done)

Barely any Haruhi Suzumiya

All of Rurouni Kenshin(done)

Anime

11 years ago

I have watched too many too count, and I can vaguely recall some of them.  I have started to watch Adult Swim more since they brought back TOONAMI, which is absolutely awesome

Anime

11 years ago

I love Darker Than Black. That's pretty much it.