Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

many people believe in conspiracy theory. Usually they have some evidence to back it up.

I will give an example once i found out more about my example.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Which conspiracy? There are a lot?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

what are you thoughts on conspiracies in general

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

I knew a guy once who was convinced that his life was like the Truman Show.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

I think in general a lot of conspiracies are way off base, which takes away any chance a conspiracy which may actually be close to the truth to be believed. Kind of a boy who cried wolf situation. So I take them with a grain of salt. 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

God is actually the devil and the devil is the core of the earth and this is actually h*ll. Also h*ll is not real.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

The Babylon Brotherhood was the cause of 9/11. Don't let Kris Kristofferson drink your blood! David Icke would never lie to us.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

tupac is still alive. 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

So is Abraham Lincoln.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

how will Abraham Lincoln be alive.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

There is a huge conspiracy that John Wilkes Booth was actually framed by Congress as Lincoln's murderer. There is a photo floating around somewhere of a man, who, on his deathbed, claimed to be John Wilkes Booth(Who wasn't really killed). They photographed him and compared it to an authentic picture of John Wilkes Booth. They looked just alike.

I had an awesome history teacher who always told us all the juicy conspiracies haha. That was one of my favorites. I'll have to hunt down that picture he showed us.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

He's a space reptilian man.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Playa are you serious.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Totally serious. Who jokes about this kind of stuff man. Everything you know is under the control of the Babylon Brotherhood. Have you heard of the Illuminati? Even they are under control of the unholy reptilians.

Actors, singers, politicians, every single one is an alien lizard that drinks human blood. I'm sorry to break it to you, but Tupac is not alive. Tupac was the only human able to break free of their control and become successful without their help. That is why he always feuded with Notorious B.I.G, because Biggie was nothing more than an extremely aggressive reptilian. If Christopher Wallace wasn't so open about his hatred for the brave human, he probably wouldn't have been killed by his own for nearly exposing their secrets.

Why do you think the murders of such high profile celebrities went unsolved? The reptilians don't want you to know of their existence because they know we have the power to rebel. We may not be able to fully eradicate them, but we have the power to stop them from taking over our planet.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

There is a reason i believe Tupac is alive. During his jail sentence he read many books. Basically one of the books he read just told you how to fake your death.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

An if reptilians do Run everything. Why haven't they dealt with you....they might get rid of all the bacon you love so much.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

The Reptilians are not stupid. How would it look if someone was killed right after exposing the truth of their organization? It's better to let me live and look like a lunatic then dispose of me and look suspicious. 

They would never get rid of bacon. If there is one thing me and the Reptilians agree on, it's that bacon is the single greatest thing ever.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

But we don't know where there are and plus they can dispose of you by making it look like a homicide. Since they can control celebrities. 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Wouldn't making it look like a homicide make it even more suspicious?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

no..the person they control will take the blame.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Why would a celebrity randomly shoot a 16 year old kid from Ohio though? It would appear suspicious.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

cause they might be high or drunk out of their minds.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

That's pretty convenient isn't it? The closest bar to my house is 5 miles away and I live in an apartment building. The odds of it being me that gets shot are pretty slim to none unless I know something they don't want me to know.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

the odds are still their. they could be drinking heavily while walking past your house.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

I live in the back of an apartment building far away from any arenas, so they would have no reason to be near me. They would be discovered if they killed me. Like I said, it's better for them to leave me alone and let people think I'm a lunatic then kill me and look suspicious. 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

what if they paid a hit man. 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

It doesn't matter, it looks suspicious. If I die right after exposing them on the internet, then people would know something is up. Why can't you get that through your skull?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

I'm talking about later in time. Maybe they can set something up. Say you get into an argument with a guy on twitter or whatever you teens communicate over the internet. They can make that guy force to kill you. I'm a teen by the way, bit anti-social.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

How can they force a man to kill me? Do you not see the point of what I'm saying? Nobody believes me about the Reptilians and they know it, so why would they potentially stir the pot when they can just let me keep babbling on?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

they might not want you spreading their existence. At first i thought you were joking...i'm looking at it from a combination of my point of view and theirs. I don't believe in what you saying about reptilians.

(i knew i shouldn't have started this post. soon other will jump in and will have what happened on if video gaming was a sport. I thin the people who'er reading this are getting a good laugh.) 

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

How are you not understanding what I have been saying? They won't kill me because it will look suspicious! Nobody believes me right now, so why would they kill me when I make no impact on them currently?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

You could gain support.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

But no one believes me or ever will. How can I gain support if no one is willing to support me?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

they could be supporting you be hind the scenes.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

If I'm not getting support... how are they supporting me at all? When I say I'm not getting support, I mean I'm not getting support.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

What was that show called? V-something?

Also the president called, he wants us to shut down this site for "international security".

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

Elvis is an alien

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

He's also king of the remaining gypsys of the world. Rock and roll is just a sub-consioues way for them to brainwash us all! Ban rock and roll and burn anything than mentions Elvis!

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

All laugh and jokes aside, I would imagine that we view most conspiracies as total shit.  Right?

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

He's a minion of the gypsies! Kill him before it's too late!

(Yes, total bullshit lol)

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

No guys, I'm being totally cereal right now.

conspiracy your thoughts

11 years ago

cereal sounds real good right now.