Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Hello ChooseYourStory members.  The obvious reason for me posting here, is that I am a newbie.  Well I was delighted to have found this website, as a "newly dubbed" 13 year old.  I must thank Google Search for this discovery, I'm sorry, but Bing is not my ideal search engine.  This seems like a warm and welcoming place for a young girl like me, so I'm giving it a go.  If my posts seem immature or uneducated, please note that I have never used this site before, and if you can, I would love it if you could aid me on my adventures.  Nonetheless, I am welcoming myself into your humble abode, and I thank you greatly for that.  If you are pondering why my name is so...strange, perhaps...then I will shortly explain it in my profile.  Also, if you are participating in the NaNoWriMo, then please inform me immediately, because I will instantaneously become your friend if you are a participant.  Thank you for your time.  Chip chip cheerio (I believe they say...or am I incorrect...ah well.)  Good day to you good sir (or madame).  I will immediately stop this proper talk.

-SakTheNun

'Ello There!

11 years ago

You seem oddly familiar (maybe it's the accent) - but welcome  =)

'Ello There!

11 years ago

That is odd indeed...since I don't recall ever seeing the words BerkaZerka in my life, other than on the other forum posts you have.  I live in the United States, and you may think I have an accent, by my way of typing, but I am just attempting to sound at least slightly intellectual.  Thank you for the greeting.  It has been a great pleasure to meet you.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

You didn't stop talking proper...

Welcome, fake, British person!

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Nice to meet you too...

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Welcome! Enjoy your stay on the site. Hopefully you won't see us doing too many stupid stuff, but the people on CYS tend to be of the weirdest people. We currently have a witch (simplesabley), and a mentally untestable person, who's brain has been devoured by zombies. (BZ)

'Ello There!

11 years ago

HarHar, don't listen to Aman. I'm Wiccan, not a witch(don't practice magic). He just doesn't want you to realize he's the weird one :P

Welcome to the site! :D

'Ello There!

11 years ago

I am a completely sober, defiantly not weird person. Sabley has started cursing people, so beware of her.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

She doesn't practice only because she's already perfected the art.

Be warned...

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Very well.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Grrr... Be careful Killa, I may accidentally cause you to break pages like Covelite :P

'Ello There!

11 years ago

You mean like FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU (Not going to continue for the sake of not breaking this thread.)

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Do not annoy the simplesabley - I hear she has ways of making you star in your own little 'EndMaster' story if you do... devil

'Ello There!

11 years ago

O_O why am I blue? I should be pink or purple! Those are my fav colors! :P

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Dang - too late to edit... All right then - I accept the challenge! Brace yourself!

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Photobucket

'Ello There!

11 years ago

(The bow in the background is pink...)

'Ello There!

11 years ago

AHHH!!!! Run! The curses are being sent out like flies!

'Ello There!

11 years ago

OMG It's so pretty! I love it! *hugs BZ*

'Ello There!

11 years ago

I will take notes on this conversation.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

haha, you can't meet people like this in person. to much... inhibition. no need for that stuff on the internet. as a matter of fact im more insane than edgar allan poe AND vincent van gogh!

'Ello There!

11 years ago

I have been fore-warned.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Welcome, SakTheNun! It's great to have you here, and I think you will make a great addition to the community. You seem like you can be very dedicated to writing and you certainly have a good grammatical air around your short post. I hope you do your best and grow as a wrier.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Thank you so much for your kind statements.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Hello and welcome. I'm not gonna judge or anything but the way you type things remind me of something... nevertheless I hope you enjoy your stay.

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Hello!  Have a nice time on this site!

'Ello There!

11 years ago

Hello and welcome to the site i hope you will have a good time