Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 3/16/2013: This site isn't designed for mobile browsing.

I know this has already been suggested, but...

11 years ago

Yes, I have seen that this has already been suggested and rejected, but I have something else to say that has a tiny it may be implemented.

This thread, http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/8830 suggested a 'Back to the top' button on forums, but it was rejected on the grounds that the hone key already does that. BUT I do all my browsing on the site on my iPod (because my computer won't let me post messages), and there is no home key on the iPod, and the same is probably true for a lot of other handheld devices. So in the Forum Game I'm running, I have to scroll all the way down to the bottom to read the most recent messages, then all the way back to the top to get to other places on the site.

So because of this, I think it would be a good idea to have a 'To the Top' AND a 'To the Bottom' button on forums, for anyone who uses handhelds.

11 years ago
This site is actually not functioned for handheld devices. Though, I use ipod too.

11 years ago
Use opera mini. If it comes for ios. I have it on my android and it works just fine.

11 years ago

Not that it matters, but I was able to make my own buttons in this thread:

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/newbie-central/message/8934

<p><a href="#Footer"><button type="button">Bottom button</button></a></p>
<p><a href="#HeaderContainer"><button type="button">Top button</button></a></p>

Is what I put in the source to make it work, in case you're curious (it'll work on any thread).

11 years ago

That's awesome killa.

11 years ago

Fuck, that's cool.