Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Minecraft!

11 years ago

Anyone like it?

Minecraft!

11 years ago
Me! I've created Taj Mahal in it. Though it is pink. o_O

Minecraft!

11 years ago

It's pretty fun, although I don't have the patience in my mind to make anything, so I visit multiplayer servers.

Minecraft!

11 years ago

I can see why a lot of people like Minecraft. I tried it out, but couldn't get into it. I just don't have the time or patience to do all the elaborate building.

I have been trying out Terraria though and I've been enjoying that. It's basically a 2D version of Minecraft. It has more than enough crafting and building for me and I like the emphasis on exploration and combat.

Minecraft!

11 years ago

Terraria is left for the modders though.  The devs dropped it to do RL business.

Minecraft!

11 years ago

I got the 360 version and I only just got into it so I imagine I'll have a lot to do before I run out.

Not sure if anything is going to come of it, but there was some rumors saying that there might be console updates. I know the PC crowd was pissed that the consoles ended up getting some new stuff that they hadn't got yet.

Minecraft!

11 years ago

dude try down loading a fun mod or custom map

Minecraft!

11 years ago

Yes, Minecraft is one of my favorite games. I don't think that I'll ever be a great builder on it, but whatev. Still a fun way to kill time.