Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Not Really New

3 years ago

Hello ^_^ Figured I should post here and greet everyone. I had an account here a while back, but ended up needing to step back for a while and deal with some personal stuff. I figured it'd be best to make a (sort of) fresh start. I really want to get back into writing again, and this site has always provided harsh but helpful feedback and challenges. Happy to write with you all again (or for the first time if we haven't met)! See you around the forums!

- Rieka (formerly Leora)

Not Really New

3 years ago
Welcome back. I'd noticed you using this one earlier, I was wondering what the alt was about. Do you still need anything from the old account? Usually we ban duplicates.

For those not in the know: for some reason, this person routinely has sex with Ford.

Not Really New

3 years ago

Just wanted a fresh start I suppose ^_^ I don't think I need anything from the old account but thank you for giving me the chance to check first!

And yes, for those I haven't met yet, Ford is my boyfriend. Don't worry, I don't go around posting a bunch of lovey-dovey messages or anything.

Not Really New

3 years ago

Always amazing that we have some of the most degenerate, autistic, retarded or outright sociopathic folks on here and they all still manage to find some one to fuck them, meanwhile on CoG there's a whole thread with various members going on about how they can't find love and need CYOA romances to live vicariously through. 

Not Really New

3 years ago

That's kind of hilarious... but also really sad.

Not Really New

3 years ago
"For those not in the know: for some reason, this person routinely has sex with Ford."

I'm pretty sure she claims to be Ace, making this a crime.

Not Really New

3 years ago

All the rules go out the window when you get wooed with a heat gun. 

Not Really New

3 years ago

I'm confused... From y'all's perspective doesn't the fact that I can't feel physical attraction make it more likely that I'd date him?

Not Really New

3 years ago
(The joke was we have an underage site member who is named Ace)

Not Really New

3 years ago

Ooooooh I need to meet the new people ^_^

Not Really New

3 years ago
If you're really that eager, try saying owo on the Discord.

Not Really New

3 years ago
Hello again~

Not Really New

3 years ago

Hey Berka!

Not Really New

3 years ago
Welcome back!

Not Really New

3 years ago

Thanks Ogre!

Not Really New

3 years ago

Hey, I'm not really new either! 

It's been about 8 years since I created my last storygame.

I'm relearning how to create the items, variables and such and have had a blast doing it. This time I'm keeping it simple and not going so elaborte, with all the items and variables and such.

My thought this time is to make an interactive experience that you are just the person that is sitting in front of your computer. Like the story is told by receiving and sending email. Something like an Epistolary novel? A popular one recently was The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society.

Anyone know a story or author here that has done something similar?

Thanks so much,

Magcos

Not Really New

3 years ago
Well that's sure a bit of time. Welcome back to you as well!

Not Really New

3 years ago
Welcome back! A whole lot of things have changed in the last eight years. In particular the average story quality has skyrocketed from what it used to be, so I hope you'll take some time to browse around. Gower's games all do interesting things with POV, you aren't 'you' but you are someone being shown a storygame in the three main ones.