Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello!

3 years ago

Hello guys. I'm Tatters, or Tat if you prefer. I was told on the discord to introduce myself here, so here I am. I'm not sure what else to say. I'm pretty boring myself. If anyone has any recommendations for stories to read, or questions for me please let me know. Someone on the discord already recommended I read endmaster's works.

Hello!

3 years ago
:^)

Hello!

3 years ago

I recommend making a profile picture.  Then at least you can be judged by your selection.

Hello!

3 years ago
Seconding the profile pic recommendation. Go to My Stuff > Pictures to upload it. It must be under a certain file size, something ridiculously tiny I don't immediately recall. 'Everything by Endmaster' is the standard recommendation, especially if you like epic fantasy. (and you said you do.) Necromancer/Death Song, Eternal and Rogues are the big ones. Ground Zero if you like Fallout style post apoc thingos. Oh and if you are interested in zombies at all, Dead Man Walking by BerkaZerka is literally a million words long, so it will keep you busy awhile.

Hello!

3 years ago

Homo Perfectus is the other series I would reccomend reading. It is well written and fun even if the plots are a bit childish.

Hello!

3 years ago
Welcome

Hello!

3 years ago

Welcome to the site ^_^ I'd recommend starting with the stories on the featured page! You'll find a bunch of Endmaster's stories there (I see they've been recommended to you here) as well as others in various genres that have been deemed worthy of attention. Look forward to seeing you around!