Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago
Hello! My name is Cyvv (pronounced “Seave”), and I’m new here, aside from reading various storygames here for awhile before creating this account. Since the community here seems to be interesting, I’ve decided to make an account, for better or worse. Anyways, if anyone anyone would care to recommend a storygame that they like to me (your own don’t count, of course), I would be very grateful.

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago

Welcome. You should read Attack of the Grue by snafuu. I do not know why, I just thought I would include it. I would also reccomend Your Fate Like Clockwork by readwithjeremy, The Price of Freedom: Innocence Lost by Avery_Moore, Secrets of the Crag and Diplomat by Gryphon if you have some time on your hands, and anything by Endmaster. 

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago
Welcome to the site. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago

Welcome to this lovely, friendly and helpful community*. I, too, would like to recommend Endmaster, but his bests works are pretty long. Ground Zero, Necromancer, Eternal.

*Unless you're being a fucktard.

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago
Welcome!

Plenty of great storygames here. "Anything by Endmaster" is the usual first recommendation, but it would help to know if you had a favorite genre or style.

The main storygames page with all the featured games by category is a good place to browse, and from there you can browse profiles for other stories by whatever authors you like.

Please be sure to rate and ideally leave a comment on anything you read. These games are a lot of work to write and that's the only way authors know people are looking at them.

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago
Oh, and if you're browsing on a PC and prefer to read in dark mode, you can get Brad's site extension here, it adds more options in your profile: https://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=bradindvorak

Another Newbie, I Guess?

one year ago

Welcome! You speak in coherrant sentences, so I already like you. Here's one of the underrated masterpieces I like to reccomend:

https://chooseyourstory.com/story/hastings,-1066~3a-aftermath