Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Spaces Not Working In My Description

one year ago
In the Storygame Editor, I left one line spaces in my description between sections and it saves / shows it like that in edit. However, when I look at the preview of the story's page itself, it removes them. Please tell me how to resolve this, thank you!

-----------------

Extra: I am writing my first ever gamebook about my struggles with adolescent identity, aspirations and mental health for an EPQ assignment thats due in TWO DAYS. I will probably be publishing "To Myself" by March 28th so please do look out for it. I would appreciate feedback as fast as possible so I could implement it into my EPQ and get more marks. I appreciate it!

one year ago
The description page works a little oddly, you'll need to use html for line breaks there. Those are handled automatically for you in the rest of the game, but the site processes that page differently for reasons that are probably lost to time.

one year ago
The description section doesn't recognize that, I think. You'd have to play around with some < br > tags(without the spaces) in place of the new lines.

By the way, I suggest just leaving it in sneak peek mode where the link to the page works anyway, feedback may get quite harsh. Some link like this