Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Does anyone remember what it was like before you were born?

All I remember was the eternal darkness before flashes of indistinguishable memories of my infancy started flooding in.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

I remember a giant claw piercing the amniotic sack, and I had to grab hold of it, get out, and stab the doctor in the eye before he would let me go back in to finish my development.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Why is there an off-brand Endmaster copying my fetus thread?

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

You had a fetus post too?

I just posted that as a joke.

Though you aren't wrong about the off-brand Endmaster part I am a fan of his work

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Your profile page is a shitty rip-off of his.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Are you saying I shouldn't have my page so similar to his? but I love my senpai

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

So gay.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

"Hey, Kettle?"

"What do you want?"

"You're one black ass motherfucker, and we don't serve your kind around here."

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

"Ah, but who is that fine gentleman over there that is strikingly similar to myself?"

"Huh? You don't have to worry about that, that's my brother."

"Brothers you say? Well I so happen to have this sheet of paper that confirms my legitimacy in this family."

"Well then, I'll be dammed. Take a seat, brother." 

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

And to think there was a point where I liked you.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

There was never a point when I genuinely liked you, so it's okay. 

Edit: But then we'd both be lying, I know that you love me. 

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Stop being a faggot and a copycat.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Do you mean senpai as in one whom you are in a relationship with, or were you using it as its common other usage meaning "master?"

In other words, are you gay, or are you another suck-up to End?

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago
How did you get that title image to break your profile so badly? It's just...floating there. It frightens me.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Hell if I know

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

The CSS property that forces the image to the right is literally called "float". Floated elements don't contribute to the height of the section they're in, so if there's not enough content to make the container tall enough, the floated element will just overflow.

In this case, the image is placed at the very bottom, so there's nothing after it to give the container any more height.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

You claim to be a fan, but I see no indication that you've even read any of my stories, let alone rated them.

I'm not quite convinced.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

The necromancer had this ghost girlfriend that told him to get off his ass

He had a choice between a demon (because they are always trust worthy) and a creepy teacher

both routes lead down two different endings

there are undead giants in there a ghoul king and what elseee oh yeah he becomes a godly lich

needless to say he kills the planet and goes into the multiverse we get to see him again in eternal

We also got to see him in the last song 

EDIT:Did I mention the demon portal? because that was one of my favorite parts, like damn

EDIT:This is just a summary I couldn't go into intense detail because I cant remember the all the names but I can recall alot of the events because of how memorable they are like the wizard city (aftermath), the history behind the world (also I love how you sent him back in time to be the first, if you know what I mean) time magic was great

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

"Last song?"

It's Death Song. You didn't even get the name right! Lol.

Anyway you missed another story where the Necromancer pops up. (It's an easy guess though) and some of that you could have easily gathered from talk on the forums.

Go rate all my stories an 8, then I'll be convinced.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

He failed. So you should probably take away his retarded thread as the price of failure. 

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

No way, this is too entertaining.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

I'll leave it up for now, if only because Steve was bitching about it.

No fetus can beat-us

6 years ago

Hmm, I figured that would be the case.