Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

A funny conversation I had on Roblox today.

Her: NOOOO

Me: Tip: If you feel like raging/screaming, scream into a pillow.

Her: DID I ASK?

Me: Nope, but it's a helpful tip.

Her: BUT DID I ASK DUMMY

Me: No.

Her: NO RIGHT SO TAKE IT TO URSELF

Me: We didn't ask for your whining, but you gave it to us anyway.

Her: YALL SUCK

She left a minute later because she lost. The whole server was happy that she left too, lol. I never really paid attention to a toxic player before, but this one caught me off guard.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

We probably would've had to be there. The comedy in this seems to have been in the context/delivery which we really don't have here.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago
I suppose the first time driving someone into a ragequit is worth commemorating either way, just like a baby's first tooth.

Congrats AL, and may you drink many more noob tears.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago
Not a fan of the use of 'toxic' though, that's an overused SJW term.

Thread, can we think of a way for AL to call someone a faggoty little pissbaby or a useless drama whore without her actually saying the words and getting in trouble?

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

I can get in trouble for that? D:

Also, I have one: a fetus

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago
On Roblox, unfortunately yes.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

I find personally "toxic" a worthy insult as it puts me in mind of toxic waste. ^_^

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Saying nice things with intense sarcasm works for me. Something like, "I bet you have a ton of friends that love to listen to your whining" or "Wow, that's so profound. I wish I was as smart as you..."

You get the idea, even if my examples are bad.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago
"I bet your mom would be so proud."

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Leave their mother out of it. She already has to deal with them all day and hates her life...

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Lmao

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

"Stinky" is a good insult, it should make a comeback.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

I prefer to use the stronger, less euphemistic, "Stinky Poo".

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Eww, let's not get vulgar. There are children here!

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

*gasp*

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

Come to think of it, I think my first time driving someone to ragequit was on Roblox too. It was this Ducky Tycoon Game where if your duck was bigger than somebody else's, it could 'Accidentally' kill other ducks using clipping sorcery and reset their progress. Naturally, I didn't want anybody else to reset my progress! So I was constantly killing peoples' ducks and eventually wound up on the server by myself.

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago

F

Roblox Ragequit

3 years ago
Le Gasp!