Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Take two and call me in the morning

3 years ago

Technically it was a radioactive suppository, but the important thing is the bleach.

3 years ago

He must have mistaken this for another site.

3 years ago

To me the funniest part of all this is, it was more like I could've said this but naw you get shitty outdated meme. I guess internet gotta internet.

3 years ago
I mean no offense but you don't exactly a reputation as a trolling champion, plus you were merely pointing out that you did not tell him those already pretty tame things which were basically the equivalent of the old Tide Pod memes. So this is a little like a grown man entering a ring and then getting KO'ed by a butterfly landing on his shoulder.

Of course if you'd been actually GOOD at trolling you'd be lurking in his discord with an alt right now to screenshot any reactions. But not bad for an amateur effort.

3 years ago

Weird, I figured App Dude had been around long enough to realize that we're all cunts.

Anyways, I really need to get round to playing My Vacation... Along with the million other games that I need to get around to playing. ^_^

3 years ago
Weren't you going after the rated everything trophy?

It even comes with a prize now.

3 years ago

I have a vague recollection of rating every singly shitty 1 length game and then never reading anything again. :p

3 years ago

A lot of those probably got deleted after the last purge, so you'll have to start all over again.

3 years ago
Lol

2 years ago

I honestly don't even remember making that comment, and I feel stupid that I even made it.

It's been a while since then, and I'm definitely not the same person I used to be. 

I've gone through some very transformative experiences in my life and I am definitely more positive than I used to be. 

I basically suffered severe mental health problems after a traumatic breakup, and I needed a lot of therapy, I almost wasn't a part of this world anymore. It wasn't a good time for me at all and I am truly sorry that I posted so bluntly like that. That doesn't even feel like me. 

If there's any opportunity that I could make amends and re-join, I'd love the opportunity to come back and redeem myself. 
Thank you. 

2 years ago

Meh, not like you'd be the first person doing something dumb on this site. (Let alone the internet)

Anyway, yeah the discord's sort of on lockdown until further notice since there were a bunch of wars and such while you were gone. (Plots, spies, nasty business all around, etc) Mizal's in charge of it.

You weren't banned from the site as you can tell, so you're still free to post whatever you like here.

Obviously your stories are still featured and ranked highly, so you were still considered a contributing CYS member. We sort of just wondered what the hell you were going on about that day. Lol.