Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

A question

My little brother has been a bit....let's say annoying recently. I want to pull some pranks on him to set it strait who the dominant brother is. The problem is that the classics have worn out. I flew to Google to see what they had to say. I'm not going to use those because if they weren't one of the classics they were...unethical.

So I come to you, dear users of CYOS.com, for ideas. What should I do? Keep in mind that my brother is 6 years younger than me, so nothing adult.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Super glue his nose and mouth shut.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
End forgets how genuinely retarded some of our noobs can be, so, disclaimer: do not actually do this.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

I would hope I'm not that dumb. Although maybe people don't realise how dumb they are until they do something that dumb.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

hmmm looking back on this clearly I am dumb. I would not say I am at stupid or retarded level quite yet, but I did come onto a writing site and ask for prank ideas to use on a brother that is 6 years younger than me. I'm an adult now.

I should have used Reddit.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
No no. We are the best place for this.

Glue his eyes shut and convince him that he's blind.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

depending on the type of glue I wouldn't have to convince him that he's blind.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
See? That's why you should go with a much safer (and much more hilarious) option: slather the toilet seat with super glue.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

yes lol very safe indeed.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
and MUCH MORE hilarious

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

probably. The problem is that I don't feel like getting arrested for child abuse.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
You should probably be more clear in your initial question, then.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Indeed. Like I said above, I am dumb.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Pfft! Google? Reddit? Everyone knows Youtube is the best place to go for prank inspiration. Let's see what we can find...

Here we go! Perfect. ^_^

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Stuff his face down the toilet. Or stuff the toilet down his face if he is really that annoying.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Delete all his minecraft worlds

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
Woah, calm down satan!

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Does he have any items apart of a set if so you should take one item from a couple sets and hide them somewhere else. He will probably go crazy searching for the one missing item.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
This idea is really funny. I used to do something like this with my brother. He was really into Doctor Who and had all the Doctor Who box sets, but what I would do is just take episode 3 and swap it with episode 8 so they were always in the wrong order.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

I love pranks. I can think of a few good ones.

%1. Get lots of googly eyes and stick them on his toys so that all his toys have two pairs of eyes. It'll really confuse him.

%2. Swap the sugar for salt so that his tea will have salt in it. It'll be disgusting. Or, if you're not feeling that mean, you can swap the salt for sugar and his chips will be really sweet lol.

%3. Put something sticky on their phone and then ring them. They'll get the sticky stuff all over their hand when they try to answer it.

%4. Put socks in his shoes, then when he tries to put them on he'll think they're too small.

%6. Put cling film on the toilet seat so that when he goes to the toilet it goes everywhere.

%7. Swap hand sanitizer for glue so that he gets glue all over his hands.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

These are genius I might just have to steal them if that's ok with you.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago
Yes, definitely

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Sweet thank you.

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Make sure not to use super glue or it could end very very badly. I also would like to add after taking a shower write something on the mirror. When the next person takes the shower they will see it. 

Prank Ideas?

2 years ago

Really dude that's baby stuff you have known me for a while you should be able to think of more evil things.