Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Fan Fic

one year ago
Hi Endmaster! im a fan of yours since necromancer & death song. upto this day i still read your masterpiece.. im just asking? can i make a fanfic out of your works? ill crossover them with Danmachi, Re Zero, Konosuba, Oregairu, final fantast 9 & Rent a Girlfriend....

ill post them at fanfiction.com, AO3 & probably wattpad.

Thanks!

Fan Fic

one year ago

Well posting this in the current game thread was not a great way to start off. Escape the Dark Sector is SERIOUS BUSINESS.

I assume if you've been lurking and reading, I'm not a big fan of fanfic in general. And Jesus Christ all this anime mixed in sounds even worse. Hopefully all these anime characters are getting genocided by the Death God. That's the only acceptable fanfic I can see.

In any case, can't really stop what you're planning to do and at least you bothered to ask. I've unfortunately found the beginnings of furry sonic fanfic based on Eternal on AO3 when doing a Google search before. (Thankfully it never got past the first page) Another person just copy/pasted Eternal word for word on Wattpad not too long ago (Got that one taken down for outright plagiarism)

I guess post a link to these abominations whenever they're done so we can see how out of character everyone is. Some of the weebs here can probably analyze the anime characters better than I could anyway.

Fan Fic

one year ago
Yeah the premise of the story is they're all friends and are situated in America & also friends with the boondocks family.

One day they all got killed & sent into the underworld where the death god contracted & isekaid them to purge their respective worlds with just a few necromantic powers. they were given a deadline and if they fail they'll be sent into the tentacle dark world to be punished.

Harbinger Francis visits them from time to time to bring message from the death god, and sometimes provides aid.

Its a generally wholesome fanfic with some genociding & the male MC's of the animes killing/torturing/Zombifying their supposed love interests.

It should take 3-4 months to release half of the story. i will send the link once its done!
again Thank you so very much!

Fan Fic

one year ago

Lol, well sounds better than furry sonic fanfic at any rate.

Fan Fic

one year ago

"Another person just copy/pasted Eternal word for word on Wattpad not too long ago"

WTF. All that effort into being a thief. Wow.

Fan Fic

one year ago

Yeah, well you know gotta copy from the best.

Fan Fic

one year ago

hehe

Fan Fic

one year ago

Why would you desecrate End's works by crossing them over with this anime shit?

Fan Fic

one year ago

Since we're talking about fanfic. Can I write one for the phenomenal story "gay and depressed"?

Fan Fic

one year ago

I mean you can do a whole series given your expertise on depressing gay stuff. The original author is long gone anyway.

Fan Fic

one year ago

OMG, YES!!! But you know what would be even better? If you added characters from Harry Potter and Twilight! Give us a harem anime where the protagonist has to choose between Hermione, Bella and Semra! The greatest fanfiction of all time!!! ^_^