Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/8813

In above thread, in one post EndMaster said he doesn't know from where to take daily points. But on 3rd and 5th august (2008) he has taken daily points.

That clears the point he is a big liar, so don't trust him.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

Who has ever trusted Endmaster?

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

hahahahahahaha

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago
I trusted him for awhile in that thread.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago
I think I should be rewarded for bringing out the true face of EndMaster.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

His true face can be see all the time in the other threads.  >.>

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

AKA BZ is a communist >.>

Endmaster is a BIG FACELESS LIAR

11 years ago

Huh, so I did. Considering that was back in 2008, I probably just forgot where I was supposed to click to get them.

Anyway, I doubt anyone cares or trusted me in the first place.

11 years ago

I TRUST ENDMASTER

btw just a daily point will not do any problem

he just probably forgot

11 years ago

Ha! You really think you can fool us with such a pathetic excuse? Nope, too late now! You've lost the respect of all of your Love Sick fans. And to think all those hookers you murdered and then brought back to life to serve in your undead army said you were such a nice guy. Hang your head in shame! cheeky

11 years ago

Jokes on you, I have no shame!

11 years ago

Oh... Well then hang your head in something else.

Endmaster is a BIG FACELESS UNDEAD LICH

11 years ago

Considering he is a Lich of god-like proportions i don't think hanging his head in something is such a problem.

Also he's faceless because...  Undead.

Endmaster is a BIG FACELESS UNDEAD LICH

11 years ago

But he's still got a head, right? cheeky

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

Congratulations on proving absolutely nothing.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

I'm pretty sure that he didn't mean it... After all, he was probably just a little absent minded from writing all his awesome stories... Besides, why would he intentionally lie to us? He's posting on the internet! We could all be liar-haters with access to his IP address, home address, email, phone number, bank account number and his stories!

So maybe all we have is access to his stories. It's ok, we can still post hate comments like 'Endmaster is a liar! Don't trust him!'

But, what you are forgetting, is that we are on the internet! Don't you remember your parents telling you not to trust anyone on the internet?

My point is, this is the internet. People can lie, scam and do whatever they want.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

His stories are way too long too.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

Swears too fucking much as well.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

Too many words.

Endmaster is a liar

11 years ago

On the upside, there are sports featuring babies, they never get to do anything fun in our world.

Endmaster is a Retsamdne spelled backwards.

11 years ago

There are no Q's in Endmaster's name, (not even when spelled backwards).

But if you are standing at the back of a Que, you are an End Master.

Weird.

ENDMASTER IS THE WORST PERSON EVER

11 years ago

See, I'm not saying he doesn't have good ideas, but he always forces the reader to play the protagonist as a complete amoral asshole.

I mean don't get me wrong, I sometimes do evil stuff in RPGs like when I cheated on Leliana with Morrigan in Dragon Age or when picked to kill the Rachni Queen in Mass Effect because I thought it would be best for the galaxy, but it's like he presents no good choices! I always have to either kill babies or something else horrible like chopping off a woman's breasts or something. And if I do get a choice that seems reasonable I usually end up getting an ending about how I was brutally dismembered and killed.

I mean it would've been cool if I could've picked a female nature mage when I played Necromancer and had a lesbian love affair with the witch that's mentioned in the beginning of the story. Or at least been able to have a gay zombie lover. But no he just makes all his protagonists straight white guys who are complete jerks and kill everyone. It's like playing the Witcher 2 and I hated that game!

Really, a lot of his stories reek of misogyny, homophobia and racism and quite frankly they're doing more harm than good and sets a bad example for the site.

Shouldn't we be trying to make stories that are uplifting? I mean I'm not saying we shouldn't have stories with bad things in them, but we should be playing as heroes or anti-heroes at worst, but not genocidal maniacs that rape a bunch of whores.

I mean I know he's got a lot of people that really like his stuff, but Hitler had a lot of followers as well. Didn't make them right either.

I had a REALLY hard time typing that without laughing.

(NOW I'm lying, I laughed the whole time. Can't help it, this whole thread has been amusingly distracting!)

ENDMASTER IS MORRIGAN'S SON CAST INTO THE FUTURE!

11 years ago

Ah yes, Morrigan;

As I remember it she wanted me to get laid right before I went to die against an Archdemon.

She mentioned in such a way that it didn't seem like such a problem that I would be giving (essentially a new Flemeth) an ancient gods soul and a body conceived of two extremlly powerful mages.

One of which was an Bloody Arcane Elven mortal God!

Man, That's not going come back and bit me(along with the rest of the world) later when her new toy suddenly appears claiming that he's the Maker returned...

Nope, not at all...

11 years ago

I usually travelled with Morrigan, Sten and Shale, though sometimes I switched out Shale for Oghren. Played a rogue most of the time, so I didn't really need Zev or Lilly though when I didn't play a rogue I usually used Lilly since you get her first. Never liked Allister and never found the dog very useful past the first few fights. Wynn was just dull.

My main Warden (Dwarf rogue commoner) did the following:

Killed the Arl's son to get rid of the demon
Sided with the templars and killed Wynn before I even completed the quest
Sided with the werewolves
Sided with Behlen and left the anvil intact
Tainted Andraste's Ashes for the cult which resulted in me killing Lilly because she protested
Had Allister executed and made Loghain a Gray Warden
Romanced Morrigan and slept with her to produce the god child
Defended Vigil's Keep and let Amaranthine burn
Helped the Architect
Followed Morrigan into the portal

Didn't really matter what I did in DA2, since the only big choice was the mage vs. templars thing and I ultimately ended up siding with the mages in that one. I didn't like DA2 that much anyway,  it was okay for one playthrough though.

11 years ago

I think it's almost impossible to be a nice character and not cheat with Leliana. I swear I never said anything lesbianic to her, then one time I talk with the woman about shoes and suddenly she wants to marry me... Should have ran off with her really. She was less whiney than Allister.

Oh, and yes, End is a very bad man! laugh

11 years ago

les-be-honest leliana was funny

How did this get to dragon age?

11 years ago

Despite the fact they were OP in origins my warden (Elven mage) generally just abused people to get the results he wanted but was such a good guy lol. I only ever used 1 save with him and only used that If it was a extremly hard battle (Flemeth, Final battle, High Dragon)

Saved the kid and got blood magic. Scared the demon away to do it. :D

Sided with mages, since... magic is kind of what I use.

Cured the werewolfs

For the dwarves I did the same as Endmaster

Kept the ashes safe due to me romancing Leliana.

Killed loghain since I was planning to die at the end anyways. Made Alistar King and locked Anora away.

Rejected morrigan, (We were friendly but I didn't exactly trust her to take care of an old god possesed child.) 

For Awakining I more or less roleplayed as a cousin to my original warden. He was also a mage.

-Rebuilt the wall and saved amaranthine.

-Same as Endmaster

Didn't do "Witch Hunt" since she didn't get the child and I had no reason to follow her.

ENDMASTER IS THE WORST PERSON EVER

11 years ago

you know endmaster i had always not liked playing the good guy. I loved being the bad guy and messing up other peoples lives.

i happy with your baby killing storys , in fact your next story should be about you being a serial killer with magic or somthing were your just plain mean to people >:D

keep up madness

Endmaster is a genius. He can lie if he wants.

10 years ago
I trust EndMaster.

10 years ago

STAWP REVIVING DEM THREADS

10 years ago
Ignoring for the moment your atrocious grammar and spelling, I will respond to your comment by saying: I just came back from THE DEAD, so naturally there are going to be a few "old" threads that I didn't get the chance to reply to before I left, but that nevertheless contain statements I would like to answer, and I will answer them. However, there are not that many, and when I have answered everything I care to from my absence, I will indeed stop. Thank you.

We are all insane... (O.o)

10 years ago

So where were you that whole time Nevermind? Also WB.

We are all insane... (O.o)

10 years ago
My computer broke (I have a tablet now). Also, thanks.