Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Summer

10 years ago
I hate summer because it is too hot ...

Summer

10 years ago

Are you a guy? If so then I have an argument which will render your complaints of summer heat useless:

Bikinis, I win

Haha, nah I prefer the cold too, but summer DOES have it's merits

Summer

10 years ago

It does and I have a love hate relationship with my areas weather. It's very random. Summer, merits: outside sun activities and we nerds get some exercise without the wedgie. And if you hate summer there is something wrong with you I only dislike warm weather.

Summer

10 years ago

More merits (at least for me): football season starts in full and I can finally go full out (hockey is fine but I just enjoy playing football so much more), swimming (I love swimming), hot girls in swimsuits (self-explanatory), nature is at it's very best (who doesn't like spending time out in the forest?) and best of all: hot girls in swimsuits (this deserves to be mentioned twice)

Summer

10 years ago

(Good points) sadly no beach no hockey where I am and I would say Amy season is good for nature depending on your preference I personally early summer all is so vibrant and alive.

And Drakillion I must say staying girls in bikinis twice makes me doubt your morals and good judgment. What if one of those girls was a murderer and you got killed. 

Or worse one said yes to a date with you?!?! *sarcasm

Summer

10 years ago

Ah, I'm clever, I could get away from a crazy murderer... Probably.

Summer

10 years ago

What if she had that alluring smile and big boobs and butt?

Summer

10 years ago

Hey, I never said I wouldn't be fooled, I'd, you know, just run when I was done. Preferably away.

Summer

10 years ago

She locked the doors.

Summer

10 years ago

I'm pretty strong, I could probably break them down.

In case of reinforced doors I would jump out the window

In case of barred windows, I hope that she's into bondage and will let me tie her up until I can find a way to escape

Summer

10 years ago

She's not, your in a hotel and your eight stories up.

HAHAHAHAHA I win you would not get some!

Summer

10 years ago

Well, I assume she'd try to kill me after the deed was done no?

I would take her, flip her under me, and cut off her blood supply until she passes out (should take about 10 seconds) and then calmly walk away (or call the police, as it would be perfectly possible for her to file rape charges afterwards, and I would have no way of disproving her)

We're going into way too much detail

Summer

10 years ago

I thinks it's funny. She took a self defense class and ripped your balls off you loose.

Summer

10 years ago

Solution? Don't go out with girls who take self defense classes.

OR just ignore her attempts to break free of my grip and hold her hands down so she can't grab my balls, unless she was already down there, in which case I die.

Summer

10 years ago

YOU LOSE, NOT LOOSE!

HOW CAN SO MANY PEOPLE GET THAT WRONG?

Summer

10 years ago

Sorry auto correct.

and if you guys were going to do it wouldn't she already have a hand down there?

Summer

10 years ago

Hey, maybe she prefers to kill people by strangling them? Maybe she likes to let her victims finish before killing them? Maybe I was really good and she decided not to kill me? Maybe I was really bad and she decided not to kill me out of pity? Maybe she just doesn't do hand stuff? So many variables would come into play.

Summer

10 years ago

Killa_Robot is Auto Correct haha!

Summer

10 years ago

Lol.

Your right there are many variables like if she has an axe. Or likes a revolver. Or a machine gun. What if she likes letting them get hard then ripping it off. Or stabs you in the throat. Maybe she stabs you 85 times. Maybe she eats your face off.

Summer

10 years ago

I don't like any of those variables

Summer

10 years ago

Well, They are variables. What if she chucked you off the roof?

Summer

10 years ago

I would be faster/stronger than that, and would most likely just throw her off myself (though i'd then be jailed for homicide)

However assuming she DOES manage to throw me off the roof, I would maybe be able to grab a hold of one of the balconies?

Summer

10 years ago

Maybe the whole hotel is full of murderer's and if you grab there balconies they blast your fingers off.

Summer

10 years ago

This is getting sooo absurd. The odds are next to nothing, and if someone wanted too kill you so much, y u no have gaurds. And why the girl?

Summer

10 years ago

Ha! Try living over here where Summer is everyday! :C

Summer

10 years ago

I actually live in a temprate place, but try living in Chennai! We were there for just an hour,  but the heat and humidity is soo much.

Summer

10 years ago

The girl is there for sex to prove a point.

Summer

10 years ago

The girl is there for sex to prove a point.

Summer

10 years ago

I DON'T NO!

Summer

10 years ago

I see what you did there.

Summer

10 years ago

Don't you dare complain about your weather.

I live in Ohio.

Summer

10 years ago
i hate summer but i love summer because i hate and i love summer because of holiday ;)

Summer

10 years ago

I HATE SUMMER TOOOOOOO BUT I LOVE WINTER!!! :D <3

Summer

10 years ago

The seasons hate you too. 

I love winter and summer, they both still give me sunburns if I visit outside to long. xD

Summer

10 years ago

Summer is just...

Kinda boring.  All I do is just sit at the beach staring at water for six hours or so...

Winter, however, is pretty fun.  Cold enough to get me exercising for the better part of a day nonstop.

Summer

10 years ago

Winter definately winter.I've never experienced natural snow because I live in a hot country though.

Summer

10 years ago

By the way what is the temperature point where you guys call hot?

Summer

10 years ago

25 Celsius 

It starts to get cold at around 2-0 degrees celsius

Summer

10 years ago

80 degrees F 

Summer

10 years ago

60 degrees F... I live in a cold area. One guys butt actually almost froze off because of frost bite.

Summer

10 years ago

You guys are so lucky! I usually have 86-100 F in arizona.

Summer

10 years ago

Sounds tortuous.

Summer

10 years ago

28 is the average temprature in summer. I actually hate monsoon the most: it rains so much and right during sports, and it becomes so cold.

Summer

10 years ago

I'd exercise in that weather.

Summer

10 years ago

Youll get soggy in the second you step out. I dont think it is possible to run with the amount of water in your clothes.

Summer

10 years ago

Waterproof clothing?

Summer

10 years ago

The problem is that you cant play basketball in it can you? And it is troublesome to carry it and takes time to wear it. And basketball can not be played on a wet court.

Summer

10 years ago
45 -48 degree celsius

Summer

10 years ago

So... around 80 degree's F

Summer

10 years ago

40 degrees celsius is the temperature at which water burns the human skin. 42 degrees is the temperature at which we DIE (if our bodies heat up to that degree), 45 degrees is really fucking hot, and FAR above 80 degrees F

(I'm pretty sure about this because the fever temperature in Fahrenheit is around 100-102 degrees F)

Summer

10 years ago

Thats correct but just because the outside temp is that doesnt mean your body has to be like that.

Summer

10 years ago
About 42 degree C is right now if don't beleive me you can see on net I live in Allahabad U.P. India.

Summer

10 years ago
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allahabad

you can see it drak

Summer

10 years ago

Oh I believe you, what I meant is that if your body temperature reaches 42 degrees you'll die from overheating, it can be hotter outside 

Summer

10 years ago

You live in desert, right?

Summer

10 years ago

Gah screw the American school system!!! 

Summer

10 years ago

Huh?

Summer

10 years ago

It needs to teach Celsius and metric system better we spent like three days on both!!!

Summer

10 years ago

They aren't all to complicated. The only thing one actually needs to remember is the conversion rate from Celsius to Fahrenheit (and vice versa)

Summer

10 years ago

The metric system is great with base ten. I can't remember that conversion rate

Summer

10 years ago

If you have a geometric calculator, you could just write it out on the calculator and use it for tests. :P (MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! You have no idea how much notes I've stored in those calculators.)

Summer

10 years ago

WHAT!!! You can make notes on a geometric calculator!! I DIDN'T HAVE TO MEMORIZE 20 FORMULAS!!!

Summer

10 years ago

MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, my Math Teacher mentioned it once, and I just abused the system. Press Program, make a new file, and start typing.

Summer

10 years ago

shhiiittt

Summer

10 years ago

Yeah, it pissed me off when I was told as well. Though, the best part is that the formulas are naturally memorized since typing on a calculator is a pain in the neck.

Summer

10 years ago

Dont remember. See you know water freezes at 32 and boils at 212. Subract you get 180. So to covert celsius to farenheit, multiply by 1.8 and add 32.

Summer

10 years ago
Yea, I'd rather be too warm than too hot. I get incredible shivers when I am cold and its extremely painful because I violently shake non-stop until I'm warm again, which is almost never in the winter.

Summer

10 years ago

I hate visiting other countries in the summer because it is too hot for me. Iceland in summertime is just the perfect temperature in my opinion.

Summer

10 years ago

I would avoid arizona during the summer then. It tends to get pretty hot here.

Summer

10 years ago
I love summer because of holidays. *Wipes sweat of his face* Pheww...It is like deserts in here.

Summer

10 years ago

*Looks at username*

*Looks at comment*

Yep, seems legit.

Summer

10 years ago

until you recognize it was taken by a professional company and could be posed... A bunny really?