Well it took me long enough, but it's finally all done. Here is the remade and updated version of The Price of Freedom; Innocence Lost for all who want to play!
The game includes:
1. More stats to build on and use throughout the game, (Intelligence, Stealth and Accuracy)
2. A choice of names for the main character (yes, I know you don't care what his name is, but screw it, you get to pick anyway.)
3. More back story for you and other characters.
4. Lots of new added scenes.
5. A few important changes to the original story.
6. ... I can't even remember half the stuff I changed, but it's a lot longer. It has loads of words and stuff.
But while you guys are playing, it would be a great help if you could point out any mistakes you find along the way. The game has a shit-ton of variables so there's bound to be some glitches I need to fix. So if you notice, please could you bring to my attention any of the following:
1. Any spelling, grammar or punctuation mistakes.
2. Any scripting that's gone wrong, (like if you see a bunch of % symbols along with a load of random words thrown together.)
3. Any instances where the stats didn't change correctly, (like you were supposed to gain strength but instead you gained stealth.)
4. Any pages that don't have a link to the stats page.
5. Any pages where you have no way of progressing (except the end of game page.)
6. Any pages where you get more than one link saying the same thing (like two links that say "Next".)
7. And any other mistakes that you might notice.
... So, that's the game. Hope you like it. Please let me know what you think, particularly if you've played the original. Let me know what you like about the new game or if there was anything you preferred about the old one... And have fun. ^_^