1. I always liked Necromancer and the later Magellans as longer Story>Games, although those are only off the top of my head.
2. Vampire Hunter, Geek, 4 Little Mice.
3. The first Magellan, Dungeon Stompage, and I've admittedly sunk a great deal of time into Cows Vs Aliens.
4. Shit... no idea, don't know what would qualify as balanced storygames.
5. Never liked puzzle games much. I guess Tower of Riddles.
6. Hmmm... excluding myself, everyone else seems to be a gaping disappointment. Will11 is a classic favorite, but he leans a bit too edutainment for my taste, and is a terrible writer and a piece of shit for blinding my love interest and then fucking off to write about cowboys, so he can fuck off.
Endmaster's Endmaster, but the fucker barely ever publishes anything. I mean, Rogues just got out, but besides that, eh, and that's not enough content to be respected, so he can also fuck right off.
Eh... nope, excluding myself, I got nothing. Sorry, sham.