Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

That game that used Sim Images

one month ago

Whatever happened to it? Wasn't there such a game that existed? 

one month ago
The title was Alyssa Moore something something. Can't remember the name of the author, but I know someone was looking for it a couple of years ago and we noticed it had gone missing then. Seems the author must have deleted it.

one month ago

What the fuck.

Why

I really remember liking that story. I wanted to know if I'd still like it now that some time has passed since I've read it.

Was asking this, because as I was looking for it, I was thinking that maybe we should have a tag for story-games that have images attached to like 90% of their links.

What a shame.

one month ago
Commended by TharaApples on 9/2/2024 5:10:23 PM

Does anyone remember the specific name for it. Not finding it under Alyssa for game names or user names. I figure it might still be around in the deleted section.

one month ago
It disappeared prior to April 2022, whatever it was. I guess it's possible the author unpublished it and completely changed the title though.

one month ago
Commended by TharaApples on 9/2/2024 5:06:35 PM

one month ago

I don't have whatever permission I used to have to allow me to see links like that.

Phooey.

one month ago
Commended by TharaApples on 9/2/2024 5:06:40 PM
It is now back in Sneak Peak, just like I'm sure the author wanted.

one month ago

Thank you! Both Sherb and mizal! And also End, of course.

one month ago

Shit! Some of the images are missing from this! And I don't remember the filter used on the images being... a decision that was made.

Edit: I said some, but like, a lot of them are missing. 

Such is the fucking nature of the beast of using an image hosting site.. perhaps.

one month ago
Oh, I hadn't clicked far enough to see the broken ones. F.

I think TinyPic was connected to Photobucket, and that one's been dead a long time. The still remaining pics are hosted on CYS itself, that sort of mosaic effect might have been to keep the file size down.

Well, I'm still just glad to learn we're not all insane or else remembering a game from an alternate universe