Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

My current contest story is on track to becoming my chunkiest one. Because I am lazy, I do not want to proofread all of it; however, there's quite a few errors that I've found already, and that's just through skimming.

If you'd be willing to proofread this entire story, then please reply.

Thanks in advance!

Proofreading Request

one year ago

I'll volunteer.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

I'll also volunteer

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Proofreading is gay.

plus if you are too lazy to read your own story, why should I?

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Some people need someone else to smack them upside the head and tell them what they spelled wrong or what doesn't make sense.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

I make errors that I miss in my own proofreading, while other people catch them easily.

There's a big difference between rereading your own story for the second time and someone else reading it for the first.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Very true. But you should've probably put that in your original post instead of just saying you were being lazy ^_^

I would volunteer but I barely even work on my own story, plus you're the competition lol

Proofreading Request

one year ago

The goofballs that volunteered both have to work on their own story (and I'm the competition) so I'm not sure what they're getting at.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Sabotage!!! O_o

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Who says I didn't volunteer just to give you bad advice? You are the competition.

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Shiiiiit

Proofreading Request

one year ago

Been bamboozled