Non-threaded

Forums » Writing Workshop » Read Thread

Find proofreaders here, useful resources, and share opinions and advice on story crafting.

Racing game???

one month ago

This site isn't the most intuitive for a racing cyoa though best I can come up with would be to code it like a dungeon crawler with a health bar and different hazards the player would face. Some ideas that come to mind would be F-Zero or Star Wars podracing. Haven't set aside time to write lately or figure out how the design would look but figured I'd share my idea with anyone who has enough free time and is interested. That's about it. Write some more stories so I can read'em!

Racing game???

one month ago
I joined this site to make a game about raising and racing alien lizards.

Didn't get too far with it but maybe someday. The system I had in mind was a series of randomly arranged challenges across three regions, with each of them adding a certain amount to a time variable depending on your choices. Opponents would have a final score randomly chosen within a range based on a few things, and of course the winner would be the one with the lowest score.

I really should get back to the idea because the way I envisioned it would be replayable even to me with no sure outcomes.