Deepthroat Circus 2

A fan fiction storygame by Antoinette390

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty4/8

"March in the swamp"

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level7/8

"Anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.
From the Critically acclaimed/hated game Deepthroat Circus comes a sequel nobody asked for but I'm doing it anyways since I'm bored. 3 Months have passed since the events of the original game. You've managed to make a lot of friends, except for Beyonce and Sia, every time you tried to approach them they acted kind of odd and shunned you. And now, Sia escaped from the Beysment again and nobody knows where she is, now you are beginning a new adventure that could cost a lot of peoples lives if you aren't careful. Updates: There is no longer a "Power" skill meter, we now have individual skill meters which affect your attacks. You start off with 3 Abilities, Bare Handed Weave Snatching, Jiafei Scream, and Telekinesis. You can level up your skills through using the respective attacks associated with them. Objects will not require skill to use, (But there are only a few items in the came) All skills max out at 5 Bare Handed Weave Snatching: You no longer have to rely on an object to snatch weaves like the other lowly flops, you are now a full fledged Flop Jiafei Scream: Jiafei taught you this move so you would be able to act in some of her commercials. Telekinesis: All flops have a unique ability, and being the bad bitch you are, you now have Telekinesis.

Player Comments

view more...
Antoinette390 on 2/14/2023 12:47:25 AM with a score of 0
view more...
imadgalaxy on 2/13/2023 10:32:13 PM with a score of 0
Show All Comments