How not to be eaten by a dragon

Player Rating2.83/8

"#924 overall, #114 for 2013"
based on 200 ratings since 07/13/2013
played 2,798 times (finished 243)

"march in the swamp"

"Make sure not to blink"

"aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

Dragons are the most dangerous threat to the modern world. This adventure will put you face to face with one, and you will make decisions to learn how to deal with them, if faced with one in real life.

The premise was cute. I found myself chuckling at some of the pathways. I read through four or five different endings, so there's a fair amount of interactivity. The grammar is also decent; I didn't notice any obvious errors.

The pages themselves were short, only 2-4 lines each. Any individual playthrough also only requires reading through 3-4 pages. You could improve this by increasing the length.
-- Reader82 on 1/13/2020 11:08:36 PM with a score of 0
Well I saved my village from dragons. :)
-- storytime82128 on 10/30/2019 3:20:19 AM with a score of 0
"You buy Ikea.
You live an epically fun life, eating Swedish meatballs and bouncing on furniture. And you have an awesome dragon by your side!
You win!"
Well, giving it a 4 just for this creative idea! =D
-- TestingJest on 1/6/2018 2:09:04 AM with a score of 0
I feel like this might have been a decent storygame if you'd put more effort into it, but I'm sure it took you about 30 minutes to make, if that. Barely any thought has been put into this story, and the writing feels more like shorthand than fleshed out description, dialogue, or anything else.
1/8
-- AzBaz on 6/6/2017 7:03:24 AM with a score of 0
This was written well and there were lots of choices to choose from. However, it was very short and so I finished my first run through in a minute, if that. Work on the length and you'd have a good game here.
-- tjwilliams555 on 2/27/2017 4:26:17 AM with a score of 0
Way too short. I do like that the choices are not average. Build the length and this storygame's rating will probably go way up. Good luck! :)
-- Quorrah on 1/18/2017 3:30:56 PM with a score of 0
No... Just horrible.

Thanks for the free point!
-- Plelb on 1/18/2017 3:10:45 AM with a score of 0
Funny story.
-- Vittorio99 on 9/22/2016 3:17:38 AM with a score of 0
I was murdered by a pacifist... um, okay.
-- WouldntItBeNice on 9/9/2016 9:58:19 PM with a score of 0