Voice of a Madman

A storygame by TacocaT

Player Rating?/8

"Too few ratings to be ranked"
No ratings yet

Story Difficulty?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Play Length?/8

"Unknown / Not Set"
No ratings yet

Maturity Level5/8

"Aren't you a little too old to be trick or treating"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 13. If this were a movie, it would probably be PG-13.

 If you don't like;
~Random chance/events
~Long stories
~Romance
~Remarks that can be interpreted as sexist, racist, homophobic, or stereotypical (I personally greatly disagree with these remarks myself, but they're there to provide diversity among characters so they're not monotonous.)
~Characters that are highly insulting, either in nature or how they are betrayed. (there is a lesbian couple that is 'evil', but, again, I personally greatly disagree with this.)
~Reading (It's a story game, not a video game)
~Slight lack of choices in certain areas
~inaccurate descriptions of madness/insanity
~Complexity in both plot and some sentence structure
~Most likely inaccurate descriptions of setting/what it's like in that situation
~Grey vs Grey (no clear villain or hero, but still two opposing forces)
~High chance of not-so-good ending.
~Inaccurate descriptions of wounds/pain levels
~Fighting
~References/allusions/quotes to/of various things, including religious texts (which may be mentioned in either good, neutral, or bad views/contexts.)
~Bad humor (Perverted jokes, bad jokes, bad puns, witty one liners, bad pickup lines, some horrifying combination of the five, all worthy of a nice, hard, face palm)
~Colorful language (cussing and words like 'dick' and 'bloody ashes', also....interesting description word choices - like calling a woman's breasts 'the two savage watermelons you got there'. I really really hate writing with that kind of thing....)

Then I highly suggest that you stay away from this storygame.

 We've had complaints about almost all of the things listed above, and then I added a couple extra warnings for this story. If you read it anyway, I ask of you to not down rate it because of those things - I did warn you, and you could have chosen not to read it. It's not like I'm asking you to excuse bad shpeling or teh grammerz or if therz bad plt or bad caractors or no puntuaton.

*****Note; I will be taking it down often after I first publish it to work on it so you can restart it, and replay as other characters and have their decisions affect the game in addition to the choices that were made as a different character. Saved games are always automatically erased when a story is unpublished.*****

*****Note #2: If you can send me a private message with where all the references/allusions/quotes are, and what they refer to, then I'll give you a prize. The most common would a be a couple free drawing requests of my highest quality work [with certain restrictions on the request of course, such as nothing involving nudity], though other things could be worked out if you don't want that. I would be highly impressed if you could actually do it.*****

Hell inside my head, written by me.
 

Here I come, and there I go.
Spinning carelessly to where no body knows.

Here I came, and there I went.
Talking to nobody, and mind all bent.

I know I'm not normal,
I know I'm quite insane.

Really, I do not like this reality.
Someone, please, wake me up.
Save me from this mentality,

Hello?
Anybody there?
 

 

Player Comments

Show All Comments