Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 12/12/2016: http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/13084

A Cys App?

7 years ago

I wanted to put this idea up so I can be more active, I tend to miss a lot of threads because I'm not on. What a better way to help people than an app that can notify and write on threads? Going on Cys with a phone is clunky, I and many people would be grateful if you could pull this together.

A Cys App?

7 years ago

I honestly don't see any good reason for a CYS app. It seems like your supporting reasons are only for the forums, which isn't even the main point of the site.

A Cys App?

7 years ago

Exactly. This guys clearly off-point.

A Cys App?

7 years ago

The Forums are the biggest problem for the app. There's already multiple games that are story games. Ideally, you can just reverse engineer those games. It would be easy to make a game with the button system of an app story game. You should honestly try them, I do and they're great.

A Cys App?

7 years ago

An app has been suggested quite a lot of times already, actually. In every case, it was rejected because the time (and possibly, money) it takes is disproportiate in relation to the small benefits like for example mobile posting on the forums. Besides, the storygames are usually quite playable on mobile devices.

So yeah, unless one of the site member (*nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*) is willing to build an app themselves, I don't think this is going to be accepted 

A Cys App?

7 years ago

Use your browser's desktop mode to browse the site. Bam, you can post.