Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Heya All!

10 years ago

I just joined a few days ago after finding this site searching for text games. I've been a fan of choose your own story/adventure games for a long time.

I've recently started my own storygame to write and it's growing like a beast. I wanted my first one to be simple, but it has a mind of it's own. I kinda want to stop and do a shorter one, but I'm going to try and stick with it and finish my slowly growing behemoth.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Hi welcome hope to see you in the forums some more.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Thank you :)

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site Polarscope ^_^

If I were to give you some advice; Quality over Quanity... though doing both is really great! Best of luck on your stories.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Oh for sure! I've already cut some things out and will keep the advice in mind.

Heya All!

10 years ago

*Quantity

Heya All!

10 years ago

Haha! Top 4 mothafucka!

*ahem* now, hi!

DO NOT TAKE A SPORK OR PUDDING! 

You'll know what I mean soon enough.

Hi again :P I'm always open for a chat if you need one.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Haha. I do have no idea what you're talking about. Trolling of some sort?

Heya All!

10 years ago

No hes not. Just give it a few hours and let the rants begin.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Oh no, I meant the spork/pudding was some newbie trolling of some sort. Some sort of initiation.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome, and good luck with your story!

And... DO NOT TAKE THE SPORK! Remember: the pudding is the best!

Heya All!

10 years ago

I'll keep that in mind...

Heya All!

10 years ago

The Hattress spews lies from her unholy maw! (She is also an unforgiving, vicious sociopath who is capable of becoming the excorsist girl at any second.) Now, here, take this spork. Have you ever seen the strawberry pudding? It's a horrible thing. Worse than the nazis. Should you wish to protect yourself from it, I'm here to offer you the one thing that can kill such a horrendous abhorrence of nature. Do you wish to rise up against the injustice?

Do you wish to wield the most powerful weapon known to this or any universe, that makes excaliber little more than a frozen sausage in comparison?

Heya All!

10 years ago

Pfft, I'm totally over that...stage...

Don't listen to the bad penguin-man! He is the one who lies. The pudding isn't even involved in this new war of the factions because non-evil things don't go into war!! <3

The sporks aren't that amazing.

Heya All!

10 years ago

The sporks ARE that amazing, and they aren't evil. Your statement about war is false. There were the nazi-slayers and such. In fact, some of the greatest nazi-slayers wielded sporks.

Besides, have you even seen a spork in action? Niether of you have, but the power is simply amazing.

Heya All!

10 years ago

I actually have, actually.

And perhaps this is a bit against my...lifestyle, but I own six sporks. I had ten but used them in an experiment with the pudding.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Stop derailing welcome threads. >.>

Heya All!

10 years ago

I just wanted to give people sporks but then you monsters had to start hating them!

Heya All!

10 years ago

Sporks, pffft, who needs sporks, they are mutts, formed of a spoon and a fork.

Heya All!

10 years ago

False, the spoon and fork are blasphemous malformities of the original utensile!

Heya All!

10 years ago

I have actualy checked the first utensils, SPOON and FORK, no SPORK!

Heya All!

10 years ago

You know nothing of the ancient sporks. The spoon and fork were invented by devil worshippers to cause mortals to stray from the truth. Real sporks are millions of years old, and made of a magical spork metal. The airlines are also imitative harbingers of judgement. Neither of you know of the true sporks that I speak of!

Heya All!

10 years ago

I was among the first beings to live in the universe, so I saw how the spoon and the spork were united and turned into the first spork, so do not contradict me!

Heya All!

10 years ago

Yes, the spoon and the SPORK came together and made another one, because lust makes people do crazy things. The sporks are better than that now though.

Heya All!

10 years ago

As I said once, sporks are cheap tricks that save airlines and fast food places money

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site  :)

Feel free to ignore the nutcases (or join them) as you see fit  ;)

Heya All!

10 years ago

Who are you calling a nutcase?! I'm a vampire woman!

Heya All!

10 years ago

^As Berka said, welcome to CYS/CYOA and I hope you have fun. :)

Heya All!

10 years ago

Heya All!

10 years ago

I still have no idea what's going on, haha. For now, I am content to watch the madness unfold.

Heya All!

10 years ago

You should look up the Greatest Moments thread in the lounge. It's about an old rivalry that you'll begin to notice if you stay around long enough.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Ah, okay! Thank you. I'll try looking for it.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome, Good luck with your first storygame.

Heya All!

10 years ago

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site! 

Heya All!

10 years ago

Thank you!

Heya All!

10 years ago

Welcome to the site!

Heya All!

10 years ago

Thank you very much :)

Heya All!

10 years ago

You've said thank you a lot....

Heyo!

10 years ago

That is the most adorable Wobbuffetorwhateverthefragit'scalled pict ever.

:D

Heyo!

10 years ago

He is one of the cutest wobbuffet's <3 He's a ball of happy.