Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

New

9 years ago

Hello everyone! Umm , so I am making a story about creepypasta it will be big  laugh and I am searching for help

If you know something about CP , or just want to help , pls sent me a message.                                                    

New

9 years ago

Welcome to the forums TicciToby, do you mind if I call you Toby?

Well anyway, I'm Jibble and your story game sounds interesting, which Cp is it about?

New

9 years ago

:) Well it is about 4 new characters.In the starting of the game you choose which one of them you want to play as : a girl that is 16 years old , a girl that is 13 years old , a boy that is 16 and another boy that is 13 , they have different creepypasta stories , I only started the story of the first girl ( that is 16 :D ) and I don't mind if you call me Toby :)  do you want to help?

New

9 years ago

Sorry Toby, but writing is not my strong point, I could give ideas but even then, I'll probably be copy pasting the whole time :p

New

9 years ago

Well if you want to :)

New

9 years ago

Because I'm a pessimist, I'm just gonna point out...

...you could've said "you can have four perspectives : two from a girl and a boy, both 13, and another two from another pair, both 16.  Their stories will be respective to them each."

Makes it a lot easier to group up like terms together like in math....wait, oh...right...

New

9 years ago

I am not so good at english :D and can I use what you just said :D

New

9 years ago
Welcome, enjoy your stay. I hope your story turns out nice :D

New

9 years ago

Thanks   laugh

New

9 years ago

Capy welcomes you with slightly reserved paws. 

New

9 years ago

laugh

New

9 years ago

Welcome to the site, enjoy your stay!

New

9 years ago

smiley

New

9 years ago

Welcome to the site! Cant wait to read your story. Good luck on it.

New

9 years ago

laugh thnx

New

9 years ago

You sure do like your emoticons don't you? laugh Well, welcome to the site. And as usual I'm late again.  >_>

New

9 years ago

Yep I like them :D

New

9 years ago

Welcome, enjoy your stay, etc. Just don't write a WC and you'll be fine. 

New

9 years ago

For shame, insanebuttvein! There is nothing wrong with...

*chokes on lie* 

New

9 years ago

There shouldn't be anything wrong with writing a good WC story. Most people might just hate it anyway though.

New

9 years ago

Welcome to the site! I'm not a huge fan of creepypastas, though I've read a fair number of them - I think a CYOA version would be a brilliant addition to the horror genre, and a CP where you get to choose your own fate can probably get just that much creepier.

So I guess I'll be looking forward to your storygame! Feel free to drop in on the Writing Workshop if you need help putting it together, or send me a PM and I'd be happy to help proofread.

Cheers, enjoy your stay.

New

9 years ago

Okay :)