Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! :d :d :d

9 years ago

hi i am kitty cat i love kitty cats i am awesome :d :d :d

9 years ago
Hello and welcome to CYS. I have no intention of being rude, but you will find yourself facing a lot of ridicule if you don't work on your capitalization and punctuation. If you need any help figuring out the workings of the site, though, don't hesitate to pm me.

9 years ago

ok ill work on it thx :d :d :d

9 years ago
Also, what is ":d" supposed to be? Is it a lusty smiley face or two bats flying over a tombstone.

9 years ago

I'm fairly certain it's two midgets attempting to reach the toilet.

Anyhow, @kittycat , I'll offer you a chicken once I deem you worthy. (And by that I mean once I'm certain you're not a troll.)

9 years ago
Tags have to be in the original message for them to work. You can't edit them in.

9 years ago

Thanks for the heads up, they were updated after I'd gone on my fourth hiatus.

At least it won't look like it was directed at you, though on a completely different tangent did I ever offer you a chicken? :P

9 years ago
Please don't. You'd just be tearing me between my conflicting roles as a fox and a vegetarian.

9 years ago

Did I ever get one?

9 years ago
Not to change the subject, but didn't virtualide offer chickens to people too?

9 years ago

Who do you think that is?  xD

9 years ago

Hmm...I don't automatically assume that everybody is an alt of somebody. Unless it's nmelssx.

9 years ago

It even says it in Izeraxer's profile.

9 years ago
Oh, you're much more perceptive than I am.

9 years ago

Well, maybe this time...

9 years ago

Yep I'm Virt. An eighty-year-old asexual fe-man who offers free chicken on the streets in a little white van. (No ulterior motives whatsoever, I assure you.)

I offer all sorts of chicken, to all sorts of people. Roast chicken, fried chicken, spicy chicken, crunchy chicken, delhi chicken, browned chicken, baked chicken, broiled chicken, kosher chicken, and vegetarian chicken! Chickens for you, chickens for me, chickens for everyone! :D Such are the blessings granted to us mortals by the mighty Chicken God himself.

Here's a 100% vegetarian chicken for james:

photo vegetarianchicken_zps8a4186cc.jpg

And here's some grandma's chicken for IAP ^^ :

photo chickens-good_zps4826aa62.jpg

9 years ago

Can I have chicken that cures irectile dysfunction? This capybara isn't as young as he used to be. 

9 years ago

Thanks for the grandma's chicken.

One has to wonder about veggie chicken.  Do you pick it like pole beans or dig 'em like taters?

9 years ago

Welcome to ChooseYourStory.com and have a nice day.

9 years ago
You're supposed to say "Thank you for coming to CYS. Would you like a slooshie with that?" in a thick, Indian accent (which really doesn't matter since this is all text and accents don't really carry over).

9 years ago

Alright, I got this...

Than yoo four cumming tew see wye ass. You like slooshie wit dat?

9 years ago
Yay! ^_^

9 years ago

(Referring to Homer) He slept, he stole, he was rude to the customers, Still, there goes the best damned employee a convenience store ever had.” — Apu Nahasapeemapetilon

9 years ago

Here kitty, kitty...  heh heh heh

Welcome to CYS!

9 years ago
I know somebody who likes kitties. Oh, @blackvampcat92 . Seriously, I know you're here lurking. Come on out.

9 years ago

NEVER!

9 years ago
Fina-f***ing-ly

9 years ago

What is this curious creature that dwelt in the outer shadows, reading all our posts?

9 years ago

The 92nd black vampire cat to ever have lived (unlived? Living while dead?).

9 years ago

Well, if you ask google to actually define vamp, you'll note that she's actually the 92nd black cat whose skin has been used to replace or repair the worn upper front parts of boots and/or shoes.

9 years ago

*catch pole* 

9 years ago
Umm...you're not going to kill her, are you?

9 years ago

Nah. Just going to take her to the Humane Society indefinitely. Where she will be euthanized. But it's not me doing the killing, and what else are we supposed to do? 

#DogCatcherLogic

9 years ago
I had a joke, but now, I'm honestly not sure if you are condoning or condemning those thoughts and actions.

9 years ago

Does it matter? This is the internet, after all.

9 years ago
I'm afraid I don't understand what you are implying.

9 years ago

The internet, unless it is closely monitored by strict tenets by the humans that build their kingdoms there, is a very lawless place. To avoid complete desolation and devourment by the karmatic monsters that lurk in the outer darkness, the sacrifice of any and all applicable jokes is needed to slake their thirsts and prolong our inevitable death.

9 years ago
I'm afraid that, if I put that joke up again, some arsehole is just going to come in and give me their spill about how animal control is a necessity to society and most certainly not a cruel and unjust institution that holds non-humans to standards that are not only beyond their comprehension, but disproportionate to the few privileges they are allowed. That, and I can't even remember the specifics of the joke, sadly.

9 years ago

Pff, who cares? Like I said, this is just the internet. Say what you remember of it, at least!

9 years ago

If it's not domesticated, kill it.

If it is domesticated, stick it in a cage a few days, then kill it.

If it bites someone, kill it and cut its fucking head off.

If someone owns it illegally, confiscate it and kill it.

If someone owns it illegally and it happens to be endangered, turn it over to the appropriate group for repopulation so that the numbers of its species will rise to the point that you will be called to kill its descendants for rummaging through someone's trash.

Remember, after killing it, describe the activity with the most inappropriate or degrading words you can, such as 'euthanize' or 'destroy'.

#AnimalControlLogic

9 years ago

But James! Animal  control is a necessity to society and most certainly not a cruel and unjust institution that holds non-humans to standards that are not only beyond their comprehension, but disproportionate to the few privileges they are allowed!!!!!!!

9 years ago
Your timing implies that you only pushed me to tell you the "joke" so you could say that.

9 years ago

Nay, I was going to say that at some point in any animal control discussion you were involved in sometime. I genuinely wanted to hear/read what the joke was, though, since you made my train of thought revolve around what the joke was going to be until I couldn't focus on anything else.

9 years ago
I'm confused. Do you mean use my words exactly or just that particular viewpoint (except, you know, serious and not sardonic)?

9 years ago

I would use that particular argument in a silly fashion just to screw with you, but once an hour or two passed, I probably wouldn't use those exact words anymore because by then all of us would've moved on and the joke would've run drier than a TSR accusation towards this very user.

9 years ago
I...really don't get it and it kinda hurts me, but that's okay. If it makes you happy, so be it. Just be forewarned, my tears don't cure cancer. They have shown some possible applications in the treatment of HIV/AIDS patients, though, but research is inconclusive.

9 years ago

Cookies.  :d :d :d

9 years ago

'ello. I would advise that you work with sentence structure a bit. Capitalization, punctuation, variation in wording, things like that. This is a writing site you know. It wouldn't do to have someone make games that have great ideas and a basic plot line but have people completely distracted from the story because of all the errors in sentence structure.

Try something like this next time; 'Hi. I'm a kittty cat. Cats are my absolute favorite animal, they are so adorable! I am awesome. :D' It has a bit more variation in sentence starters, it has perfect capitulations, and punctuation.

9 years ago

You forgot to mention the overuse/misuse of superlatives.  ; )

9 years ago
ill work on it thx :d :d :d

9 years ago

Don't you mean: 'I am awesome. :d :d :d?' 

9 years ago

Nope. I think she meant: "I am awesome. :P :P :P". 

9 years ago
Hi

9 years ago

Hello and welcome!

9 years ago

Haha. Hi. 

9 years ago

Roar

9 years ago
Foxes don't roar. We meow.

9 years ago

YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO ANYMORE DAD!!!!!!! *runs away*

9 years ago
Wait, Angela, is that you? After all these years? I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. Come back. You don't have to meow. I love you anyways. Plus, nobody's quite sure what we're supposed to say.

9 years ago

Haha we bark! cousins to the dogs! :D

9 years ago
It would be hilarious if they had a see n' say with a fox on it.

*lands on horse*

The horse says "neigh".

*lands on cow*

The cow says "moo".

*lands on fox*

F--- you, that's not even fair.

9 years ago

Wait O.O i just ratted myself out! I lied we meow!!!!!

9 years ago
No, it's alright. I will start to be the father I should've been. Now, allow me to go catch some small rodents, eat them, and then regurgitate their partially predigested remains that you may eat them.

9 years ago

I thought only birds did that O.O ARE YOU TRYING TO TELL ME I'M PART BIRD?!?!?!?

9 years ago
Well, there was that one night in Milwaukee, but I was wearing protection and I'm pretty sure you didn't hatch from an egg. As far as my lineage goes, though, I am one hundred percent pomeranian-labrador mix fox.

9 years ago

O.O are not not my real father?!?!?!?! I'M A FULL BLOODED FOX!!!!!!!!

9 years ago
But, you are clearly part human.

9 years ago
Foxes lay eggs? wtf james are you prego with an egg? *didn't read any other part of the thread*

9 years ago
That was a reference to another thread were I made a joke about occasionally sleeping with chickens before eating them. But, no, I'm not pregnant.

9 years ago
...you might be depending on the type of chicken.

9 years ago
Maybe if the chicken was part xenomorph.

9 years ago
Don't use sexual terms with me young man! I'll have you know that long-ish words that end with "morph" are extremely frowned upon and quite the turn on! IS THAT WHAT YOU SAID TO THAT POOR CHICKEN BEFORE YOU RAPED HIM?!

9 years ago
"Either I end up in you or you end up in me" is my go to line when picking up chicks.

9 years ago
Same pickup line for human women.

9 years ago
It's kinda hard to use that line on something I can't physically eat...or, well, maybe not.

9 years ago

... I have a confession to make.

9 years ago
Go ahead. I've already admitted to sleeping with a chicken, a human, and possibly one of the things from Alien.

9 years ago

*tears off hologram projector*

I'M ACTUALLY A FOX! 

9 years ago
Well, I honestly don't know what to say to that.

9 years ago

I was... in a time of great sexual confusion. 

But I'm back! Fuck you, Capy! I'm ready to worship... Foxy the Pirate Fox? 

9 years ago
Actually, we foxes worship Colonel Sanders, the great bringer of chicken. Every year, we burn for him offerings of 11 different herbs and spices, that he may continue his goodly work.

9 years ago

*burns Sanders in effigy*

FOXY SHALL PREVAIL! 

9 years ago
We also worship another entity, Sentinel's Mom's anus, otherwise known as the Great Mother.

9 years ago

Now that I can get behind. 

9 years ago
Yes, if not for her, we would not have Shiba Inus, possibly one of the few breeds of dog not bred to look like and/or kill us.

9 years ago

Ummm... I think I'd rather get a capybara. *quickly sorts through files marked "body swap" on computer* 

Hmm...

Camel.avi

Capybara.avi 
FOUND IT. 

9 years ago
I...honestly don't understand.

9 years ago

Swapping species is easier than you think, when you have Capybara-tech. 

9 years ago
But, if you were so eager to be a capybara, then why did you only use the hologram projector before? I think you're in denial. You don't really want to be a capybara, do you? All you wanted this whole time was friendship, wasn't it, Greed Malk?

9 years ago

... Actually I just sort of wanted to screw your daughter. 

9 years ago
That is understandable. Still, we need more foxes. If nothing else, it's one more guy getting caught in a snare so I don't have to.

9 years ago

*quickly flips to "fox" and drags daughter into the burrow*

Gonna be occupied for the next little bit... 

9 years ago
The joke's on you, though. Fox sex really isn't fun. It's like 2 minutes of humping, 5 to 60 minutes of standing ass to ass with your tails tucked away into weird positions. But, there are several fun aspects to fox life, like:

1. not getting trapped.
  2. not getting eaten.
  3. not getting shot.
  4. not getting poisoned
  5. not getting hit by a car.
  6. not getting killed and tested for rabies.
  7. not actually getting rabies.
  8. not getting distemper.
  9. not getting mange.
  10. not starving.
  11. not being forced to let your kits starve.
  12. not getting mauled by dogs for sport.
  13. not getting killed for rummaging through someone's trash, despite the fact that you have no idea that what you are doing is secretly earning you the ire of someone much more powerful than you.
  14. not living in Australia, where one or more of the things above will certainly happen to you, just because some sick British fucks wanted to watch your ancestors get mauled to death for sport and your ancestors just happened to be hardy enough to thrive in a place where most anything with a healthy sense of self preservation would not want to set foot.
  15. not living in Russia, where you will be killed (if you're lucky) and have your skin turned into a coat while the rest of you is fed to other foxes.
  16. not living in the United States, where you will be treated like nothing more than a statistic and/or government property and/or a walking, diseased jacket liner.
  17. not living in Canada, fur trapping capital of the world.
  18. not living in, well, most Asian countries. See Russia.

Actually, you know what? Just enjoy your fucking.

9 years ago
Are you just practicing your not's, Jethro?

9 years ago
Hey, it's not my fault that I can only describe the good things about being a fox through the use of negatives.

9 years ago
Hmm...So this is your version of negative reinforcement?  :P

9 years ago
Technically, it has nothing to do with negative reinforcement. It's more like negation.

9 years ago
You know, part of that article pisses me off, while part of it makes me smile.

9 years ago

Lol. Same. 

(Farmer Joe inspiration has arrived.) 

9 years ago

GAH. FURRIES. NO FURRIES IS GOOD FURRIES. GAH. GAH. 

9 years ago
I can't tell if he's licking his nipple or humping the air...or, well, I hope it's just the air.

9 years ago
:o kinky

9 years ago

That escalated quickly

9 years ago

Alright, this thread has gone batshit insane. First, I've learned that James has had more kids then just my griffin grandchild(ren?), and that said kid is an actual fox who is apparently part human!? What is it with you and bipeds!? How come you sounded you were/pretended to be so inexperienced with that the time you did my daughter? Unless, of course, you cheated on her. Unless you broke up, which is perfectly feasible, since it was a shotgun wedding anyway. Either way, I'll have to try to kill you for at least a few days before quitting and letting everything go on as normal. I'll also have you know that my mom sort of, well, didn't have an anus. She was hired to protect a Siberian Lithium mine from some fierce terrorists. She was shot in the ass but still managed to kill several of them afterwards. (About 25 with her AK, 10 with her M1911 when that jammed, 2 with a nearby treebranch, 5 with her bare hands) It was damaged beyond repair, (as well as several of her internal organs) so her hips, stomach, and legs were mostly mechanical. It's a wonder I was born, really. The bullet missed the amniotic sack by one whole inch. Unfortunately, her new lower body eliminated any conventional definition of an anus entirely. Then she died when I was one. Partly from complications, since it was experimental medical tech anyway. The other part was from being brained by terrorist revenge assassins.

Also, Shibe Inus are only born from the anuses of other Shibe Inus. This is a fact of science, and therefore your religion is wrong.

9 years ago
I seemed inexperienced, because it was the first time I had done it with a penguinite. Her stamina was amazing. Secondly, I think she understands my rationale for having many relationships, on account of the fact that I probably only have another year or two to pass on my genes. Thirdly, are you sure that was your real mother? Also, I like bipeds because there the only animals that can fuck me and scratch me behind the ear at the same time. Do you know how awesome that is?

9 years ago

Of course she was my real mother. You'll likely never forget passing through a rubber-and-steel vagina, even if you were a baby at the time, believe me! Wow, really? I thought sentient brains added a few decades to a creature's life span... That is, unless you were all sentient to begin with, which I highly doubt, since I don't think anyone could consider a steel trap with a steak attached anything close to an actual fox vagina, no matter how convincing the smell was... But I suppose, if they've never seen one before... Also, I'll never get why you enjoy being scratched behind the ears, but then again, I don't even have ears. Don't ask me how I can hear, I just do. It happens. It's a biological miracle, really.

9 years ago
Steel trap with a steak attached? Also, sentience refers to the quality of being able to feel and interpret those sensations, which foxes have.

9 years ago

It was a different time back then, I lived in the wilds of Ontario trying to avoid the countless Hitmen that were sent after me. It would be best to hide there until the heat was off, because I can only handle about 10 Gurkhas or 2 mech soldiers at any one time, and I didn't fancy getting my ass kicked from one end of the world to the other because The Man knew where I was at any given time. I took to trapping shit for food, and one time I stole Fox-Vagina-Scent from a Wilderness Survival shop, and used it to catch foxes. Eventually, they got wise to it, but attaching a steak to it seemed to be enough to convince them it was still a good idea to get their legs trapped in that thing.

9 years ago
I...dear fuck...is that a real thing? I mean, I know some fucked up shit happens to foxes, but...the fuck?

9 years ago

Hey, they use the hormones of lactating bitches to calm down junkyard guard dogs all the time, fox vaginas should be nothing new.

9 years ago
I mean, I've already made the pickled fox vagina joke, but still, fuck.

9 years ago

Haven't you ever heard the old saying "Nothing calms the savage beast like music, but sometimes memories of its mother, or the chance to have sex, (not mutually exclusive) can have the same effect."?

#HopeFruedWasWrong

9 years ago
So, when getting attacked by wild animals, we should sings songs about having sex with our mothers?

9 years ago

No, you should read erotica to them about them having sex with their own mothers. Maybe show them pictures of motherly types of their species and spraying Fox Vagina Scent everywhere.

ADDENDUM: Nevermind, this appears to piss them off even more... I'll get a smile out of you one day, Neighbor's Pitbull! Believe me I will!

9 years ago
Went looking for pictures of mother foxes. Found long rants by Australians. Stomach emptied.

9 years ago

Australian rants? Ooh, what abbout?

9 years ago
Well, nothing I want to talk about. I can't look up foxes without finding something about rabies testing or fox control. I should've known better than to look.

Man...

9 years ago

Foxes are seriously noble-looking. 

Man...

9 years ago

Actully, he has more of a "What the fuck am I reading!?" face pn.

Man...

9 years ago

*on

Man...

9 years ago

*Actually

Man...

9 years ago
I know, I have the urge to name him Geoffrey and feed him live mice and peanut butter.

Man...

9 years ago

... and ask him what he says. 

Man...

9 years ago
I think that foxes are constantly changing the vocalizations they use just to spite us.

"We are no longer the foxes who say 'ni'. We are now the foxes who say 'Ekke Ekke Ekke Ekke Ptangya Zoooooooom Boing Ni'."