Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

BVB

8 years ago

Anyone else a fan? I just love them! The message they send through lyrics and message makes me feel better about myself. Especially after the crap that i went through this past year. They helped me through HSC, Juvi, self harm, depression, anxiety, hate, and currently school and work. They probably saved me from destroying myself.

BVB

8 years ago

Jeez, you've been through some shit. Sorry to hear

BVB

8 years ago

I prefer to listen to music for the "instrument" parts of a song rather than the lyrics most of the time. That being said, I do enjoy one of their songs, "The Legacy", for both the instrumentation and lyrics. 

BVB

8 years ago
I know music often helps people go through the hardest times (me included) but I've never been much of a fan. Rise Against ftw

BVB

8 years ago

I'm not a fan of them, but I love music. It relieves some of my stress and hatred from life, and I can focus on things more while listening to my favorite music. It often make my brain to think and imagine more effectively. However, music can disturb my study for exams too.

Music is definitely one of the best things in the world.

BVB

8 years ago

Agreed.

BVB

8 years ago

Sorry to hear about that. I like a few of their songs, but I'm not that big of a fan.

BVB

8 years ago

Thanks

BVB

8 years ago

Looked it up; Black Veil Brides? I've literally never heard of them. Seems like their in the same vein as MCR, so I'll stay away from them.

BVB

8 years ago

but MCR is so goffik. 

BVB

8 years ago

Thank you Ebony D'arkness Dementa Raven Way.

BVB

8 years ago

The name, it buuuurns... xD it burns my eyes.

BVB

8 years ago

Enoby*

BVB

8 years ago

I like Soundgarden much better. They get me through the same amount of shit without being depressing when I'm not wallowing in personal misery.

BVB

8 years ago

Pretty much why I hated the whole grunge thing that occurred during the early-mid 90s. Just about every song was going on about how worthless and depressed they were. 

I'm like why the hell do I want to hear someone whine about their shitty life while horribly playing their instruments?

BVB

8 years ago

Yeah, that's what I like about Alice in Chains. They covered dark subject matter sometimes, but at least they played their instruments okay and weren't trying to be all 'deep' about it. It amazes me that grunge bands like Tool are still around. I mean, their music sucks, their subject matter sucks, and their name is Tool...

BVB

8 years ago

Sorry to hear you've been through all that. I've never heard of BVB, but I do love music to melt stress away, and sometimes it helps my imagination flow.

BVB

8 years ago

There all right im a Disturbed fan myself .

BVB

8 years ago

I like them, too.