Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

A new rookie has appeared.

8 years ago

Hello. I'm new here. I've done a little research, but you know, I still have much to learn. I hope to become good acquaintances with all of you very soon.

8 years ago

Hi, Jase! Welcome to CYS. I recommend you read all the articles in the Help and Info section and look into my storygame that I'll be publishing with Claw2k11 in a year or so. I hope you'll be a good member of the community and I'm looking forward to your writing!

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, just drop me a line and I'm sure to help you (if I can). All other questions should go to Kiel_Farren or any other experienced writer on this site.

Toodles!

~AYT

8 years ago

Hey. I'm Anim. Welcome to the site. No trolling please. PM me if you need anything as I am always willing to talk.

8 years ago

Hello, I'm Steve. Please don't be awful. Please, please don't be awful. Enjoy the site and such.

8 years ago

I give you a 5.3 for optimism.

8 years ago

Hey, new guy! Try not to fuck up and be a good guy :)

8 years ago

Welcome Jase! I recommend reading the Help and Info articles before you start on anything, and start reading some of the storygames around here. Feel free to PM me if you ever have a question :)

8 years ago

Welcome! I am pretty new here, and i can say that the site is quite great! I have sent a pm to you and maybe we can create a story together or chat

8 years ago

Welcome to CYS and I hope you enjoy your time here. :)

8 years ago

You offend me, Jars are way better then jases when holding fire. Nonetheless, hello and greetings~

8 years ago

YAY a new member! Happy New year!........hehe no?

8 years ago

*Opens the entrance chute* Here is another one!

8 years ago
Welcome, acquaintance, I hope you enjoy the site.  If you need any help, just let me know.  :)

8 years ago
Welcome, Mr. Of Fire. I do hope you enjoy your time here.

8 years ago

Welcome new child.....

8 years ago

Why don't any of you reply to the OP?