Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

"Into the Motherland the German army march-- Whoops, I forgot that we're destroying shits with panzers in CYS world, not in the World War 2 simulator. Beside, I'm not in a Tiger tank."

Raven plays with tanks even more than previously. He didn't use much tanks months ago, but now he has like... over ten thousand panzers. And in the battle against the bad members, he uses a LOT of tanks.

Seriously, this isn't Battle of Kursk. What Raven does might be overkill. Using 1000 main battle tanks to annihilate 1000 enemies with little to no firepower to defeat his tanks.

Raven doesn't only like weapons, but he also likes panzers/tanks. He's not mainly here to help other members though. He joins for the fun and rewards.

Well... just hope there are no crazy fantasy shits while he's doing the "Panzer bias". Yes, Raven might be crazy about sending this amount of tanks. But eh... who cares?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Needing an entire tank to kill one person, and only one person seems like a hugely inefficient use of resources. 

I'm not entirely sure what the rest of that was all about.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago
Raven likes tanks. What's not to get?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Ze Germans also referred to their country as THE FATHERLAND, not the motherland.

Edit: Though I suppose he could have been talking about invading "Mother Russia"

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago
Because that works so well.

EDIT: Okay, Raven, write Part II where the Russian winter murders your entire army.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Yeah, Hitler's army suffered similar fate like Napoleon. And German tanks were harder to maintain and more complicated to make. Panther and Tigers are good killing machines though despite being expensive, but well... they don't stand a chance against more than 50.000 T-34s and 50.000 M4 Shermans.

And hey, there's some fourth wall breaking right here. Sending 1000 tanks because I know all of this isn't real :P

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

HAHA! In times of need, we get lucky with a decent general and then use merciless and in humane tactics to blow up EVERYTHING! You throw people in Easy Bake Ovens, and we get angry! With nothing to live for anymore, the Russians charge with shovels, getting ripped open by Stormguwher (Holy shit that spelling got butchered) bullets! T-34s roll over the battlefield, ramming panders and trying to trample as many troops as tankily possible! Millions die, and Stalin enjoys sipping his beer.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

And eventually, they rush B(erlin) and win.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Yaaaaay... My family died at Leningrad... STUPID NAZIS. *runs off ranting about Hamburg, hamburgers, and. Kinder chocolate*

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Eastern front was definitely bloodier than Western front. During the battles at Leningrad, the Soviets had around one million dead and two millions more wounded. The Germans had more than 550.000 casualties.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Yep.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

First man gets a rifle. The second one gets ammo. All charge forward into the fascists! And yes... it takes more courage to retreat rather than to attack in the Red Army. The NKVD...

The Soviets improved drastically during the late war though. They didn't use human wave tactics as often as in the early war. By that time, most Soviet soldiers are already well-armed and a lot of T-34/85s to counter Tiger and Panther tanks.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

America and Britain were super derpy during the war. Normandy was SUPER dumb.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Eisenhower was still a genius. If the British intelligence didn't managed to fool Hitler into thinking that they will attack pas de Calais... the casualties will be much more greater. Eisenhower was a great strategist. But Montgomery? Meh. Operation Market Garden was a failure, and then, Battle of the Bulge began.

The British leaders were not as good as their American counterparts IMO. But their intelligence was pretty damn good. Also, the British was more defensive than the cowboys.

And I'm glad that we're talking about WW2 wars, not politics. Politics and ideology are boring and painful to discuss.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Yes. Because this is rivetting. Take it to PM, kiddies, if you're talking to/at each other.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

XD. We have a PM as we are talking here.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Yup, a private discussion about WW2 and shits like that.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

"Into the motherland the German army march"

Obviously talking about invading the Soviet Union.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Wait.

I thought that this was supposed to be about fantasy.

I'm confused now.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

"Why you inept, left-handed, pot-bellied, ignorant, unoriginal, daft, prepubescent tween! How dare you attack someone based on their creativity and original style of thought! You should be ashamed of yourself, attacking someone else for their artistic approach to an idea and shutting them down before they even had the chance to defend themselves. I swear, if I were anywhere near you at the moment, I would take anyone you ever cared about, throw them into a wooden shack, light the shack on fire while they're still inside, drag their burning corpses from the ashes of the house, and then proceed to fu-"

It was then, at that very moment, that malacith realized what he was starting to become.

"No, it can't be...I can't start becoming THAT...I mean, I've never done something like that before..."

The anger that he felt in his chest was completely justified in his mind. Tim was totally out of line here, calling out someone else's work like that and berating it to that extent. To go so far as to even say he was confused by it? He should have been banished from the town, no questions asked! An anger like this wasn't felt in malacith since the fall of the great Warrior Cats and their pledged followers. The war was a long one for the people and their leaders, but to completely shut down their work without further question left him in an unbridled state of rage and disgust towards the townsfolk. And yet, through all of that, he never said a word, not one. But now this letter that he was about to post in the town square resembled all of the rage that he had built up from all of the stupid mistakes of his "great" and "supportive" leaders. Pah! They way he thought it, the leaders should be hung from an appendage on their body that would induce pain to such a level that their great-great-great-great-great-great-great...well, he knew what he was getting at.

But even though his mind said yes, his heart wasn't in it.

He knew that Tim couldn't possibly begin to even fathom the consequences that his response would have on Raven and the emotional and physical damage that it would cause her. It wouldn't be fair to attack him for unknowingly attack her.

But wait, what if he DID know?

Wah! Who said that?

You, well, me, but it's you. I'm the first developing thoughts that you have about decisions and tough choices and what actions you will take to deal with them. So, you can just call me your conscience.

My conscience? Why have you never said anything to me up until now?

Well, that's because you're actually starting to think down the road. What you do today may change your entire fate for the rest of your life. You may become the leader of a mass revolution group against the leaders of CYStia, or be shunned by her citizens and forced to live in exile, reliving the torture of realization that you'll be left alone forever, for instance.

Jesus Christ...

Yeah Jesus Christ! So, think about what you're going to do today. What will you do with that letter?

malacith then looked back at his letter, contemplating the infinite amount of choices he had before him. He knew what he had to do. Picking up his quill, dabbing it into his inkwell, and looking wistfully into the candle that shone so bright in his room, he began to write.

The Next Day...

"What in the nine living hells is this!"

"Oh my God! Run, run for your lives!"

"What manner of horror do I see before me?"

"No, no they were gone. How, how did they come back, this isn't possible!"

malacith chuckled slightly to himself, listening to the helpless pleas of the people. Their dark ages had returned by his hand. He did not seek to rule, but to bring about...equality...

"Ah, it feels good to be back! It feels like forever since we got to live and feed off of these lands. So, where do we start?"

"Don't ask me Firestar, I just want the good word spread to everyone here. You and your people can have free reign over these lands if you take them, I won't get in your way."

"Well, thank you nonetheless. Bretheren! Long has it been since we've set foot in these lands, felt the grass slide past our paws and create our offspring. But wait we shall do no longer! We have free range across these lands, and all I shall say to you now is this: be free!"

And on that day, hell came up to earth, and swallowed it whole.

EDIT: Wow, this was not where I originally saw this post happen. This is tripping me out.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Otto Carius -- Interview

7 years ago

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Raven likes tanks? That's two of us :P

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

@Kiel_Farren

Necro?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Actually, not just tanks. Almost anything that has wheels stuck on, its heaven for me.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

You mean treads?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

XD. How do you like tanks if you don't even know how they move?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

I've seen larger necros that were still allowed.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

But isn't he on a thin thread currently?

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

They usually had some relevance, though.

Raven's tanks.

7 years ago

Hey, you shouldn't necro this thread. If I want to talk about my stuff, I'll most likely do it in other places.