Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

HELLO HUMANS!!! I am Bob_The_Destroyer, killer of demons and zombies. I kill demons on doom 3, zombies on zombie games. I am new here but I am already working on a story game in my first 2 days. It is called "A Destroyed World". I would like a coauthor to help me with it because I have never written a CYOA story and would like someone to help me efficiently work on the links and pages so I won't make any mistakes like a link that leads nowhere. So please someone volunteer. I would also like people to give me advice on making storygames. Anyways back to my storygame!

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Hello Mortal peasant. Scourge of God, nice to be meeting with you.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Before you write this story you should read some of the better ones on the website. I'd suggest starting with Ground Zero.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

I have actually been here playing storygames for like a week before I got my account (yesterday).

Hello There Humans

7 years ago
Good luck!

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Thanks.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

I wouldn't mind coauthoring with you :)

Also, welcome!

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Hello. Do you want to coauthor with me?

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Of course ^-^

I'm not the best writer, however(or even a good one >~<). I'd probably be more of a editor/person to bounce ideas off of. Also, I can help with some scripting problems. And I can beta-test.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Welcome to Cystia, Newcomer! I'd be interested in co-authoring with you, but be aware I'm probably not the best option around.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Hello and ok.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Do you guys like my profile picture? It is of me with a machine gun and a couple of zombies aka "Former Humans" on Doom 3.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

It's pretty nice :)

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Thanks. :)

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

You're welcome! ^-^

Hello There Humans

7 years ago
Hello and welcome to CYS! I recommend reading any of the stories in the featured sections, particularly Will's How Not To Write and The Land of Bad Writing, since they may help you with any future storygames you may write.

Hello There Humans

7 years ago

Sure thing then.