Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

It's all been leading up to this!

7 years ago

Currently eating lunch with a real live SJW! Seriously, she talks like a CoGite and everything! All this time I thought these delusional degenerates only existed on the tv screens and computer monitors!

All my years on the internet are about to determine how this will event will unfold. I have quite a few SJW points based on my time here at CYS, but will it be enough for me to not say something triggering on purpose?

Stay tuned!

7 years ago

Wait, so you're live-cys'ing your lunch? I'd say randomly typing on your phone will probably trigger her 

7 years ago
Try to refrain from physical violence.

7 years ago

Well that was boring.

7 years ago
Apparently you didn't try hard enough.

7 years ago

7 years ago
What machination brought this to fold?

7 years ago

Someone my wife knew tagged along for lunch which I was actually ambushed into anyway at the time.

Actually before we all went, it started out promising since when they were deciding where to go, she was going on about not wanting to eat the flesh of murdered animals and something about not judging people based on race. I was only half paying attention at the time since I was doing something else and I really thought this woman was joking at the time.

My wife told me that she was being completely serious and said she was in that SJW camp, and that's about the time I was gearing up and preparing myself (And posting here).

Then of course during lunch, she was just some typical boring white suburban woman. The only thing of note that I even remember her talking about was bitching about her boyfriend not acting like a real boyfriend (cuck lol) and some stupid invention idea that she had. I was too busy enjoying my murdered animal flesh steak to even care anymore.

Plus she repaid some money back to my wife, so I can't be too annoyed about it all.

7 years ago
Should've worn a Trump shirt.

7 years ago

I was wearing a "You can't have manslaughter without laughter." shirt.

7 years ago

Sounds appropriate, seeing as you're the Grandmaster of the Dead.

7 years ago

Reading the word "wife" and remembering that Thara is your child always psyches me out. I always just assume that you're some moody, dark screen writer, scribbling secrets in mysterious tomes behind the desk of some stone city library, the sun hitting your figure at that dramatic 5 o' clock something at all times. Even when you go jogging to the bathroom.

7 years ago

Well, yeah, but he has a wife and internet child.

7 years ago

So it's like SAO and he has a real wife but a digital child? Can he hack mode, on?

7 years ago

Yeah, but it's realistic hack mode. So, he can't pull bullshit out of his ass and can only marginally change the world his child lives in by fucking around with the code for hours and days praying he doesn't completely break something important.

7 years ago

That actually sounds a lot more heroic and endearing than what the real hack mode does, sadly.

7 years ago

Well that was disappointing.