Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

I haven't been here for very long, and I have no Idea what all this Sage and Architect stuff is about. Where should Inlook to understand? I feel so out of the loop!!

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
The members are divided into 4 groups. Each group has a number of commendation points (similar to Harry Potter) and the members of the group with the highest no. of commendation points get colored usernames! They also get $1000 at the end of each year.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

When did this shit roll in?

Not mad or anything...

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

They don't get $1000.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
Wardens are cheap foreign work

Marauders are slaves

Sages are the working class and the largest population

Architects are rich and don't need to do anything because sages handle it.

Orders explained by me in this thread

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

How do you join? Are there certain qualification? Is there a good place to go for this info?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

You're a Marauder.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
You are randomly assigned to any one order. Orders are just a way to turn the CYS wars from mere battles between random CYStians into insane bloodsheds between CYStian orders!

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Orders are automatically assigned and visible on one's About Page.

Sages are the smartest and wisest, giving them +5 superiority measures on account of being superior to the three other orders, with another point for being the most superior, and another in addition for not being an architect.

Wardens are made to protect and enforce, thus giving them legal authority and technical superiority to the lesser orders, allowing them +3 superiority measures. 2 for the other two factions they are superior to, and another for not being an architect.

Marauders are a disorganised band of misfits and barbarians, but at least they aren't Architects. +2. Sheerly not being an architect gives them one superiority measure. They also are superior to architects, giving them another point.

Architects suck, and therefore have no superiority measures.

Having a red username in the forums doubles your superiority measures. Having a bold red username quadruples your superiority. Having the biggest penis/vagina out of all the users quintuples it by the amount of trophies you have, therefore making me the most superior person on the website.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

After me, of course.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Even if you augmented your freakish knotted wolf wang enough to make it larger than my own dick, you only have enough trophies to quintuple it by one, which would be 10. I already have 10 by virtue of being a red sage. Since I have the bigger dick, five trophies, and ten superiority measures, I have a total of at least 31,250 superiorities. More than you could ever dream of.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

I feel enlightened 0.0

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Wait, how are the Sages and the Marauders both red factions now? I thought that only went to which one was in the lead.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Mabye they were equal?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Currently the Wardens are tied with the Marauders. The Sages are WAY ahead of everyone else. (And Archs being last as usual)

Obviously the Marauders give exactly zero fucks about the rules and just decided they were going to be red as well.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Marauders just decided to be red. To match the blood of their enemies.

The enemies who they kill with their zero fucks.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

It's commendations over the past 24 hours :)

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Someone should write and submit an article about this.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

I was wondering why people had different colors on their name.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Wait, you're still wondering or you figured it out?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

If no one else will, I volunteer. But as we can't currently upload articles, I'll just send it to you or/and Will. OK?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

You can! If you ignore the error and then click on the link to see your articles, then you'll find it got created. I will fix that at some point.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Okay, but I'm still sending this to you.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Please don't.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

OK

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
This should be exciting.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

It's created I think?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

We won't see it until you submit it.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

That will take a small while to do, not too long though.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

How about now?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

I don't see anything submitted. You sure you did?

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Okay, took 12 hours ('cause I slept through 10), but I think it finally submitted.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
In case Lance needs examples for his article, here's a Marauder: http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=kiykat2222

This is pretty much Marauders in a nutshell.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Doesn't work.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
Well I can't exactly fix it, now.

Luckily I think even members of below average intelligence can figure out what the URL is supposed to look like.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

I'm flattered you await my article with such dedication, it's already submitted properly, and I assume is being reviewed. Please expect my next work in collaboration with Fleshnblood_78.

Also, this is how you submit a link, or if you'd rather a more detailed example,  http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=kiykat2222 

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Doesn't work for me.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Just click on "this" in the upper post, unless it's too stressful. And this is the proper example I was editing before you commented:

<a href=http://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=kiykat2222> kiykat2222 </a>

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago
I'm aware of how to make a link. It stuck a random %20 in the URL when I pasted it, and then I was edit locked before I could remove it.

Anyway, just go laugh at the fucking Warrior Cat already, jeez.

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Sages? Architects?

7 years ago

Yes it does.