Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Imig I'm new- looking for story suggestions

7 years ago

TBH I played through Eternal for like 8 endings, Necromancer for a few including the true one, Death Song cuz I really enjoyed Necro, Ground Zero (if I can't tell Endmaster kinda hooked me in), and the order of the midnight one like a year ago and decided to make an account after not being on here since then. What are some good ones to play, preferably lengthy and romantic interests are always a plus even if it's tragic or what not. Also hella into Mythology (Mostly GrecoRoman and Egyptian).  I do like the sci-fi/ medieval type stories with magical elements. I played this one other one too where I was a mage and chose an element out of like six but I don't remember the name

7 years ago
A Hero's Odyssey by Romulus is one you might enjoy if you're into mythology. It's really well written. (if a bit predictable if you already know how the story goes.)

As usual it's hard to go wrong with the top rated stories, and since you liked all the other fantasy Path of Death is a really good and huge story. Steve's got a lot of other good stuff in his profile worth checking out as well. (Not sure what you meant by sci-fi/medieval but he does have regular sci-fi as well as more fantasy.)

7 years ago

I just meant both categories my b

7 years ago

Hopefully you can acquire more advanced writing skills. If I were you, I'd cut back on the slang and abbreviations.

7 years ago

Dude I'm writing a text not an essay

7 years ago

I did not say that you were. Essays aren't the only thing that require correct grammar and spelling, and a writing site is somewhere along those lines. However, I cannot force you to listen to me, but I'll start taking bets on how long you'll last if you continue in this direction.

7 years ago

This may be a writing site but I don't see as to why a quick forum asking for suggestions can't just use casual texting jargon. It's not like I'm here to write a review/story/any other form of more official types of writing

7 years ago

Bcuz whn peeps chat like dis it b trippy, rite m8? omg tbh it b annoying rite bruh

7 years ago

Eh not really, if maybe slightly

7 years ago

Finish all the endings in Eternal. That should be your first goal.

7 years ago

I've thought about it but I mostly just really liked the main three endings (one for each trainer decision) I got and remember this When I went back to get the minor changes it all felt repetitive and like I was doing it to for completion and it lost that feeling a fun a bit

7 years ago
Welcome to CYS, pretty much all of the top rated games in each category are worth the time.

7 years ago

Coolio