Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hello

5 years ago

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy everyone. I`m new here and i hope to be friends with all of you

Hello

5 years ago

Welcome to the site! I do hope you have a great time here. If you want some more info about the site's concept and the storygames, I recommend Help & Info section .

Hello

5 years ago
Hi. Welcome to the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hello

5 years ago
I don't know if it's the Pokemon av, the fact you love cats, the warning about swearing or the use of the letter y 36 times, but something tells me you're gonna do great here.

Hello

5 years ago
What could possibly go wrong?

Hello

5 years ago

Okay, you have a pokémon avatar. That settles it, I officially put you on my list of newbies that I'm interested in. When/if you get around to writing a story, I would be willing to help in any way possible.

Just some advice before you get disappointed: Most people are busy writing a story for the contest, so they may not coauthor your stories. Some people also prefer to work alone. Also, Warrior Cats are a banned subject to write about. If you wixh to know, ask mizal why; they might know why the ban is in effect. Also, if you do any posts, make sure to have something that actually serves as a purpose so the thread isn't destroyed. And then don't make another useless thread directly after, or you'll really agitate EndMaster. That's all for now, feel free to Personal Message (PM) me if you have any questions. Or you can post them in Newbie Central, ask Ogre11 (he might not bite), or some other person who knows the site. Just don't ask cysid, as he's just the site's robotic mascot.

Hello

5 years ago

A quick summarise:

Don't be an idiot and no Warrior Cats! 

But actually yeah the pokemon avatar motivated me to welcome the person too. Are you a fan of Pokemon series? Did you get obsessed with the Pokemon GO app the last years? Or both?

Hello

5 years ago
Recent educational thread on the Warrior Cats situation for @EattheCake and others who were curious.

Hello

5 years ago

Aww one of my favorite threads in this site. What a hillarious story (ah maybe and "A Bantastic Thread").

Hello

5 years ago
How about them stories, right?