Non-threaded

Forums » Newbie Central » Read Thread

Introduce yourself and get to know the community.

Hi! Just introducing myself

3 years ago
I am a newbie to this website and don't really know what to put here and I'm really nervous about sharing my work online. So a little bit about me, I am an undertale fan and love writing stories about it, so most of my stories are going to be about that. I do have a story that I've recently been working on about a ghost who is misunderstood and I'm really excited about it. I know that my grammar and punctuation isn't the best but I hope that you like my stories. I hope I didn't waste your time by writing this.

3 years ago
sorry we're not accepting new people right now. please post again in a few hours.

3 years ago
I am so sorry, I didn't know.

3 years ago
Ignore the big bad Ford, you’re welcome here :)

...as long as you pay the needed price

3 years ago
What price? Do I need to pay to be here? I don't have any money...

3 years ago

Just a soul and some entrails. They don't have to be yours if that makes it easier.

3 years ago
Oh thank the lord... I am seriously broke right now. Do voodoo dolls count as souls? I have tons of those...

3 years ago
are they edible?

3 years ago
No... Voodoo dolls are made of string and the hair of the person the doll is made after.

3 years ago
Welcome to the site, I do hope you enjoy your time here. As quick note on sharing work: you really, really, really need to have thick skin if you're going to share your writing anywhere, much less on an anonymous Internet site. You need to realize that no matter what you write, SOMEONE is going to hate it and complain about it. It really doesn't matter how good it is, someone will hate it. Of course, odds are that someone else will really like it, too! So feel free to start sharing shorts bits in the writing forum if you like. Ask for feedback if you really want it, but understand it isn't going to be all good (but some probably will be).

3 years ago
I understand but I want to be a better writer and to do that I have to get opinions. I don't have much confidence in myself or in my writing ability. I'm pretty sure no one will judge my writing as hard as I judge myself. I am my own worst critic.

3 years ago
Yolo~