Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Help Me Kill Content Keeper

7 years ago

So our schools utilize these dinky little chromebooks that always have a knack for malfunctioning in some funky way. Also, they're very fragile. Also also, they have content keeper *shiver*. Content keeper is a little annoying something that gets in the way of all the good tumblr/cys/garbage you wanna oggle at, and it's killing me. It also block proxy sites. Augh. Any of you folks tech lvl 100 and know how to bypass filters like content keeper? Thanks.

7 years ago

Is it a network thing or a software on the computer? I get around my HS'  network filter by using my phone's data to browse. 

7 years ago

Network, I think. Even if you are browsing on an ipod or something, you get blocked.

7 years ago

Turn off WiFi on your phone. Connect the chromebook and your phone via bluetooth, and browse. This will eat up your data, though, so only do it if you want to browse CYS or something. 

7 years ago

From the main forum page it looks like you want to kill content. 

7 years ago
go to translate.google.com > input website url > spanish -> english translate

free google proxy of the website.

7 years ago

You can use Google Lite mode and access a condensed version of many websites. That's what I do.