Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Was 7/11 A Part Time Job?

5 years ago

I just wanna know what everyone thinks about 9/11. Was it a hoax, an inside job, or a terrorist attack? 

(This is just a fun question for anyone to answer its not meant to offend anyone)

5 years ago

Definitely not a hoax. Lol. The last two aren't necessarily exclusive either.

5 years ago

That's terror

5 years ago
Man, kids these days dont even try to hide their edginess anymore.

5 years ago

Totally a hoax. The towers are still there, they're just hiding them with smoke and mirrors and shit...

On the subject of 9/11, has anyone seen this incredibly wholesome and in absolutely no way offensive ad from Miracle Mattresss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeNrrO26y0E

5 years ago
I remember when this happened. It's so fucking cringey it's more like a bad comedy skit than anything, I have no idea what they were thinking.

IIRC the father (the actual owner of the business) wasn't aware they were going to do this shit and wound up having to shut down. Some other unrelated business with the same name elsewhere was getting death threats over it too.

5 years ago

The only thing cringeier than the ad was listening to the woman cry as she tries to apologize. I believe her exact words were;

"We are not hate, we are love! We're Miracle Mattress! We make miracles happen!" cheeky

5 years ago
That commercial convinced me to go out and buy two.

5 years ago

9/11 is so 2001.

5 years ago

Terrorist attack.

5 years ago
It was me.

5 years ago
she did it for free