Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Gannoh left the server to repair his moms colon.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

And apparently after Faggo banned me for telling the truth, he ended up leaving his own Discord lamenting about how there are no good people in the world or some such long winded faggotry. Lol.

Between this and Excelsheet whining about having to write a 1000 word story, this has been an interesting closer look at typical CoGite victim mentality.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

There are not enough lols.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
As an aside, it always makes me smile when all these pretentious highschool aged fuckwads just break down and repeatedly start calling a married man in his forties a lonely virgin incel or whatever. Not the first time it's happened with their mods there and it's just like, lol, projecting much?

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
In the good old days, insults had to make sense.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Well I guess he and Sammy can go razor blade and rope shopping together now.

What an overly dramatic faggot.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

He bashed on you for calling him faggot, and then called you faggot? He kinda sounds like the incel forums a bit in the end there.

People need to stop freaking out about being called faggot. Faggot is the best word ever. You should be honored to be graced with such a title!

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
Dude was very serious about his duty to uphold the rules of this server he didn't care about and no one never used.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
Oh and btw, while this was going on, all the angry edgelords on the good server were talking about stories and that segued into a discussion of the differences in UK/US punctuation on dialogue. So while Gannoh was having his existential crisis and working up to a murder/suicide, Gower wrote an article on dialogue, it's pretty good so here you go: http://chooseyourstory.com/help/articles/article.aspx?ArticleId=4309

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
How do they do dialogue wrong across the pond? Other than spelling words wrong.

EDIT:

Answered in Discord.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
LOL Chris jumped in over there. "Just popping in to say RIP that one faggot, suicide is a boon of humanity."

Everyone's response to Gannoh not knowing how to use 'boon' while trying so hard to sound intellectual right before he pulled the trigger was one of the funnier bits of that whole thing.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
I applaud Chris for that. Pinned it and deleted the pin message to see if anyone actually notices.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
Gannoh Takes Charge
Gannoh didn't wait for the voting process to conclude! How undemocratic! I'm proud.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

The only problem is it was ultimately futile.

Basically he did the equivalent of temporarily banishing the immortal otherworldly abomination tormenting him then shot himself afterwards due to going insane by interacting with it in the first place. Even when he warned everyone nobody listened so even his sacrifice was not a heroic/noble one because nobody gave a shit except him.

He won nothing. LOL

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

LOL, Gannoh writes a whole text wall about the need to accept and understand a guy who jerks it to cartoon children being raped, and defends pedophiles in general, but wanted Endmaster's head just for calling him a faggot. (Thanks for the pic, 3iguy)

Oh, and they let the degenerate shota fanatic back in as soon as the normal people left. Because men who love little boys need hugs and acceptance (from little boys) too.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Considering Ganno banned me without any other council approval, it makes him a hypocritical faggot on top of not even having the courage of his convictions and leaving the discord because he felt it was dying (And then calling everyone a faggot before leaving.) Lol

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
Almost left when the pedo joined but stuck with saying something passive aggressive to Gannoh and sticking around until banned.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
Glad I left, I'd be at least a *little* tempted right now to post a couple pics of their shota and ask which they prefer and why, and yet I don't want that in my search history. Plus they're just gross people and a waste of time, even the guy that was trying to 'elevate the discussion' has given up on them at this point.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Well since I'm already banned, might as well display these now since all pretenses of civility are gone and lolz is of paramount importance. (As usual)

This all took place before we even got invited to help them to begin with. It should be noted that we actually went there on our best behavior because alliances and shit.

Of course the first thing Suicidal Sammy did was generally act like a douchebag edgelord and picking a fight, when he didn't like the response he got from me, he cried about it in the last post. Never bothered responding because he'd already lost. Lol

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

Wow, Discord sure seems fun. It's like there's no shortage of trembling feefees :)

Starting to seem like I may need to reevaluate my opinion on it.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
You should. It's pretty great. I'd get you an invite to that server too.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
All of this was from a CoGite server full of silent lurkers and like three self-important faggots that most of us have gotten bored with and abandoned by now.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
So is this guy really pseudo-suicidal? Or did he just get that moniker because he is the guy that swears he's never coming back, takes his ball, goes home, and then comes back the next week?

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

He’s an attention whoring narcissist who is the equivalent of what passes for an “edgelord” at the CoG forums and triggers the fee fees of all the average faggots over there.

When he suffers any criticism however, he throws a bitch fit and claims he’s quitting the site until he takes his next round of meds and goes groveling back to his CoGite master Jason.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago
He considers having been diagnosed with a narcissist behavior disorder a badge of honor so pretty much anything he does or says is with the design of getting more attention. A lot of those screenshots up there are him twisting shit to be more about him and how important he is. He claimed once in the Discord to have taken a lot of drugs and the drugs made him try to kill himself...multiple times I guess? But you don't even get to be considered an emo faggot for that, just another retard on drugs. I missed whatever actual thread he originally got the nickname from (which was mostly funny because...well, Malk is also a Sammy...) but I mostly know the basics of the drama he was involved in from having threads paraphrased to me. From what I've seen from the small bit of personal interaction he had with any of us, the guy is in love with the phrase 'my MULTIPLE suicide attempts'. And also with the idea we're all obsessed with him and hanging onto his every post over on a forum most of us only use if somebody posts a direct link and goes 'hey look at these CoGites making a spectacle of themselves again.' It was kind of funny because at one point when he originally blew up they made a 'shitposting' channel just for arguing with him, only no one was very interested for awhile so he was just kind of in there alone, screaming at the walls hours later and tagging everybody repeatedly to come and fight him. He talked some shit about MeltingPenguin in the Discord so apparently he dislikes her quite a bit, but I've been lumping the two of them together in CoG's colorful cast of mentally ill attention-needers who occasionally will have a funny outburst, and will continue to do so.

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

sees the butthurt, vigorously faps penis

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

I love how he says suicide is a "personal issue" when he's posted his suicide attempts on on a public forum numerous times, on numerous threads, and to numerous people. What did he hope to gain by picking a fight with people who already know his Achilles Heel? It seems pretty foolish.

But all in all, my four years of experience with Samuel on the CoG forums basically give me the impression he thinks he's some kind of anti hero or something. He gives himself all these "badass" titles and thinks he's so tough fighting "the good fight" but the moment somebody calls him out on his crap he breaks down and cries for help. 

So Samuel, on the off chance you are reading these posts, I don't want you to kill yourself. Get help, be a decent human being, stop blaming your mental disorders for your inability to be civil, increase the quality of your stories, and stop picking fights with people because you are insecure about yourself. You live a great life compared to those almost anywhere else on Earth. Don't waste it being a prick. And if you are going to pick a fight with a group of people, at least have the balls to come to their house to pick the fight. 

Just Another Banning LOL

4 years ago

"But all in all, my four years of experience with Samuel on the CoG forums"

You poor, poor thing.  Even being in his general vicinity is bad enough.