Non-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Thread

A place to sit back, hang out, and make monkey noises about anything you'd like.

I Can't Believe It's Not Boba!

4 years ago

Unfortunately I think this one is only coming on the Disney Channel and I'm not paying for that shit.

Fortunately my wife's sister is all into Disney shit and will probably have said channel for her spawn and we'll get the password from her or something.

4 years ago
I've lost the ability to care about Disney created entertainment about the same time I couldn't be bothered to drag myself to see Captain Marvel or Endgame.

I'm sure it will be better than any recent Star Wars things. The bar is very low.

4 years ago
I enjoy the guy getting chopped by the door.

4 years ago

They're also apparently going to make a show about how Obi Wan became a Tatooine Bushman from Revenge of the Sith into A New Hope. But sadly it's coming after this one, and another show I don't even care to remember, so I'll be well and burnt out before Obi Wan comes out even if I did get Disnetflix.

4 years ago

Honestly I've had enough of Obi-Wan and Jedi/Sith anyway. Besides, we all know how Obi's story turns out, we don't really need to see anymore of it.

4 years ago

I may have a weakness for Space Wizard Swordsmen living in shady places dealing with bandits and Gangsters. It reminds me of Zatoichi and all the "worldbuilding" behind 1800s japan. Plus I'd always wondered how he learned how to make Dragon Noises to scare off the tuskans.

Of course, in 4 years, I'd have no fucking idea they were even making a series.

I fell for it and I'm disappointed.

4 years ago

I thought this was actually going to be End's awakening to milktea and other trendy stuff.   I've never been let down so harshly.

4 years ago

Milktea sounds revolting.

4 years ago
No, he does not frequent hipster establishments to drink
$5 cups of bubble tea. (Although I bet that would be a funny MHD drawing)

Anyway, thanks for dropping by. See you in a year!

4 years ago

Not hard to imagine some unknown horror under the hood sipping on a metal collapsible straw.

Well shit, it's 2020.  Where're my birthday points?

4 years ago
http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/creative-corner/message/25651#829928

Just need to photoshop some tea into that last panel.

4 years ago
Commended by EndMaster on 9/2/2019 10:13:47 AM

4 years ago
I knew you wouldn't let us down.

4 years ago

I liked the Mandalorian stuff in the KOTOR games.  But even so I can't quite work up the enthusiasm to try this.

4 years ago
A shame they didn't make a Star Wars show based around Revan and Malack. I'd watch the shit out of that. ^_^