WatchNon-threaded

Forums » The Lounge » Read Message

A place to sit back, hang out, and talk about anything you'd like.

15 days ago
What unique gender choices would you like to see in a storygame? I'm including some gender choice in my game and want to cover my bases. Also general gender discussion thread for inspiration.

15 days ago
asexual doormat - I'm a fan of the classics.

nuclear submarine - it's become something of a marginalized minority after attack helicopters started getting all the spotlight.

durum wheat - 78% of the population of North Dakota identifies as this.

Also, is there a name for a gender that changes based on whose avatar you're copying? pfp fluid?

I wouldn't mind seeing some thoughts about sexualities and how they could be included in a game either.

14 days ago
Finally some representation.

14 days ago

Well I already mentioned the ones in Discord, so you can add those.

I don't remember if you had hermaphrodite in your last one. You could add that one or if you're meme inclined (and I know you are) you could just have a choice that says "IT'S MA'AM!" and "MOTHERFUCKER, STEP OUTSIDE AND I'LL SHOW YOU A FUCKING SIR!"

14 days ago
jason hill is the worst gender

14 days ago
I hear it's also slang for a sexuality that's only legal in a few places in West Africa, where the films about it are usually made.

14 days ago

For the "Ichel's Day of Love" substory in my Book of Vanishing Tales game, there was a null-gender panda lamp and a sentient blob creature made from a bucket of various bodily fluids. Also a dragon-man, but that was inspired by Trogdor the Burninator and so not very unique.

13 days ago

please add Muslim I cant remember the last time I've been able to play as my dad. Lame

13 days ago
Attraction to camels is more of a sexuality.

No comparison intended to your mom, of course. I'm sure he was very drunk.