Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

So it looks like another school project again. I’m sure many craptacular stories will be culled as the days pass, but the title to this one is just too amusing to not draw your attention to:

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/gay-and-depressed

Despite the title, it's actually pretty random in a lot of places.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

My favorite is scene 13. :D

I am gay and slightly depressed. Please don't think of me as the same as that character. >~<
Oh. And I am a turkey now.If you try to eat me, I cannot be held responsible for what I may do.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Not all of them were completely terrible. I don't recall which one of them I enjoyed though, as some of them just blended in at times :p

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

I think we can all agree they were much better than the last spam of stories xD

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Hmm. I think that the other group may have been younger than this one, I dunno.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Are they all using the same IP or a school IP? (I think you can track that, right?)

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Same IPs and similar email addresses.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Is it the same one as last time? If so, CYS should email the school and kindly ask them/the teachers to stop trolling us.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

I don't think it is. If you have read them, they're of considerable quality higher than the ones last time...and there aren't as many. The last ones spammed the entire "new stories", and pushed every other story off. They even overflowed to the point that I had to look through categories to find them all. There's much less this time, obviously.

And besides, even if it is, the new stories are of decent quality. I gave a 3 or a 4 to most of them, with the exception of two. One which was unfinished, and the other was a story and not a CYS. They have been unpublished. Even in these two exceptions, the writing was fine. 

Yes the fonts are obnoxiously large. But these new storygames really aren't that bad XD

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Watching a teacher grade Gay and depressed would be quite a site considering how off the wall it gets.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago
Young children sucking at english and writing stories isn't really trolling lol.

Flood of new stories

7 years ago

Different school.