Non-threaded

Forums » The Parlor Room » Read Thread

Questions about a storygame? Thoughts on Eternal? Any other IF you're playing out there?

New Edutainment Featuring

6 years ago

I've always hated Pegasus. It's trash undeserving of its place.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/the-quest-for-pegasus

I liked Three Hundred Thousand Tears, seeing as it was written by a shithead I expected nothing from so it surprised me, it's on a topic I did my LC history project on, and it was pretty good.

http://chooseyourstory.com/story/three-hundred-thousand-tears

I suggest a replacement in featuring for the time being, until I can finally get a story on about badass Irish history and how my people are infinitely better than yours. Crescent's game is objectively less shit, plus it's always good to encourage the throngs of writers and show them how success. So... I'm asking for a vote on it, I guess, or just wait until End does it because he gives zero shits about what I or you guys think.

6 years ago

Well I actually planned to replace one of the Edutainment stories with Crescent's anyway, but now it looks like she took it down for some unknown reason.

In any case, I guess I'll feature it when she posts it again.

6 years ago

Was it Pegasus? Because if it's not Pegasus, honestly I wouldn't bother, screw Crescent for taking it down. Unless she's taking it down for that reason I told her to, in which case fair deuce.

6 years ago

It was either going to be Pegasus or Firebird. Decided to take down Pegasus since we already got a Greek related story by Rom up there.

6 years ago

Aww. :( No need to be so mean. And yeah, I fixed it for ya. :D

6 years ago

I think she wants to make it even better. Is that correct? @Crescentstar

6 years ago

Yes. I will get it up ASAP! Just taking a few of the edits Steve and Stryker told me about. ^-^

6 years ago

The story got featured, and Cres received 100 points. According to this thread, the new feature bonus is 200.

http://chooseyourstory.com/forums/feature-wishing-well/message/21218

6 years ago

I don't think JJJ quite got around to implementing it.

I think that it was something he was still messing with due to glitches or something and it was supposed to be implemented in the next update, but then he disappeared.

6 years ago

Wait, JJJ just... disappeared? That's why there haven't been any updates or hype for updates recently. Huh. I wonder he disappeared to.

6 years ago

In the lounge he made a disappearance thread called "Hiatus."

6 years ago

Ah. I see. I figure it's probably a little too late to make a post in that, as It's quite old. I'll just leave it be and wait for 3J to come back. While also finishing up this Story game. I keep having to try and more detail that Tay forgets, or just doesn't want to do. She's really a procrastinator, but I love her. Anyways, that last bit of what I said was directed to you, Minnie...

6 years ago

Doesn't matter. *shrugs* Points isn't the whole point. :/ Edit: *cringe at self*