The Coast or the Chase

Player Rating3.76/8

"#501 overall, #25 for 2007"
based on 120 ratings since 11/25/2007
played 1,852 times (finished 166)

"run through the jungle"

"A nice jog down the driveway"

"anything goes"
Some material may be inappropriate for persons under age 18. If this were a movie, it would probably be R.

Your sister is on schoolies (in Australia its a after grad party where people get wasted and stuff).

Mum and Dad want to keep an eye on her so they book a room at the same hotel. You invite your friend Michael to come up to the resort.

That's pretty much it. Based on a true story by the way.

OR......

You can go on an epic adventure, evading the government in the first mission of a story you know nothing about, in an epic quest with next to know real plot.

WARNING. Drug use, violence and immature themes. Not recommended for audiences with good taste or sense of judgement.

Bonus Mini Game, The Hallway of Purple Tacos, was made by Miccy2000, who does not endorse drugs or beating up Mario, in any way shape or form.

Drugs are bad.

This was an uncanny game, but entertaining.
-- AMuggleNerd on 10/17/2019 7:25:18 PM with a score of 0
Wow. Really unexpected, but fun!
-- pegleg on 9/20/2019 6:44:03 PM with a score of 0
This Was A Really Random Game With Absolutely Nothing Maked Sense...
And I Loved It.To Be Honest The Randomness For Me Is What Really Made This Story Shine.From Finding Out My Dad Was A Secret Agent And My Sister Was A Genius,To Being Saved By Chuck Norris And Using Something Illegal For Extra Points :)

Altogether This Is A Solid 5 And Very Enjoyable,I Can’t Say It’s Linear Just That Some More Description Would Help.I Don’t Even Know What I Look Like,Same With Every Other Character.Except Chuck Norris Who Had His Own Picture.I Also Think The Ability To Change Your P.O.V Is Quite A Innovative Thing And Is Rarely Used With Most Stories.Even Famous Writers Like EndMaster Or Steve And Even One Of The Creators.I Know This Is Long But I Just Have One More Thing To Say So Bear With Me.Keep Up The Great Works Guys And I Hope To See A Bit More Of Storygames Like This :)
-- Goku_Black on 1/26/2018 5:19:12 PM with a score of 0
Started well, degenerated into madness.
-- Saika on 8/14/2017 9:28:11 AM with a score of 0
Top notch. 8/8
-- PortalSpartan Offline on 12/7/2015 8:26:56 PM with a score of 0
Oh my god. It's awesome. Chuck Norris and a bunch of other people who's names I didn't care to remember and I kill lots of people? Yay. Gonna go play the sequel!
-- MidnightPhoenix on 8/25/2015 9:31:49 PM with a score of 0
Too high death rate :(
-- SuperMario on 8/1/2015 6:09:12 AM with a score of 0
amazing, and I how do you solve the House of Purple Tacos?
-- AthenaT on 4/24/2015 11:28:52 PM with a score of 0
So long!!!!!
But it was very funny and enjoyable.
-- WizzyCat on 4/7/2015 6:46:59 AM with a score of 0