Non-threaded

Forums » Bugs & Problems » Read Thread

Post reports about problems or bugs in here.

Not sure if it's just me, but

2 years ago

I think I've stumbled upon a problem only exclusive to mods/admins. Or maybe only to myself for some cruel reason if confirmed otherwise. 

When I'm trying to say something like I've when I'm attempting to admin someone, like give them points, or take some away. When I use this ' an apostrophe, for some reason it doesn't work.

So something like: I've

becomes 

this: I"ve

I ran a test on an account of no value here.

https://chooseyourstory.com/Member/?Username=Incomeleds#

https://chooseyourstory.com/user/points?username=Incomeleds

I feel I deserve 100 or so points for this find.

At least if it's not just me experiencing this tragedy. It makes me seem more illiterate than I already am! When I am not making any mistake on my part. 

2 years ago

Weird. I tested Don't and it came out as Don"t.

We must get Nightwatch to resolve this immediately!

Or y'know, whenever he has the time.

2 years ago

This is a grave error, but one that Night can get to when he's off from putting out wildfires. Because that is what he does, right? I don't know.

In any case, thanks for the achievement. 

2 years ago
Well this is just bizarre, hard to believe no one's ever noticed. If you look at nice busy exp page like Morgan's you see few examples there too.

2 years ago

I've noticed this but I thought it was just an admin being a dumbfuq and not knowing how to spell

2 years ago
You silly twat.

2 years ago

Maybe I should conduct another test, but on bong's account. 

2 years ago

That's gotta be annoying, hopefully it gets fixed Thara!

2 years ago

whoever's testing with my points, you're clearing my profile and pfp every time ._. please choose some inactive or banned noob

also I'd like my 300 points back at some time

2 years ago

I've never heard of such a problem! 

Will research this to get a better grasp and understanding. 

2 years ago

Sounds reasonable. Done.

2 years ago
I'll come back later for a rescue once they're done batting you around. You've been such a good sport, if you finish the art you promised (and if it's good) I'd even be willing to give you a one time offer of a fresh account with a positive points total and a less stupid name.

2 years ago

this was hilarious to watch lmao

mizal, dare I say you've grown on me :) but I don't know if I'll take up your offer, I quite like my weird little shitpile of an account

2 years ago

Well Bonfaggle consider yourself lucky that you got admin protection from Mizal. That will protect you from further beat downs from Thara.

However this means you are Mizal's bitch and better not piss her off. A LOT of noobs have let her down and she'll cast you aside like those poor unfortunate souls if you fuck up. (If you want an example look at Ace)

Good luck.

2 years ago
This is such a specific weird thing for the site. Well, can't say I'm surprised given the horrors of its other quirks. I'll iron this out eventually. Once I'm done stopping avalanches in motion the way IAP once taught me