Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 2/6/2018: Last thing we want to do here is encourage cooperation.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago

There should be a trophy related to co-authoring, like maybe co-authoring five different stories. It could have a handshake symbol on the front and everything.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago
That would be way too easy to get, it would require literally zero effort beyond finding five people willing to click a button for you.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago

I didn't even have to do that. I've had at least that many noobs/trolls co-authoring me to their crappy stories.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago
Literally nobody co-authors- it is for the weak who can't write their own stories.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago
Tried a co-author contest. We only had two teams finish a story, so we had to declare them both the Non-Shamed versus naming an actual winner.

@Malkalack only finished his (rather linear) end of the bargain because @Steve24833 was screaming at him daily to not waste his time.

And then some guy wrote an entire story himself because he picked some fool for his co-author that quit.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago

Fuck that shit, we had the best game by far and would've killed everyone else and got the game featured, it's just everyone else is fucking pathetic.

Possible New Trophy?

6 years ago

Alright, message received guys.