WatchNon-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

If you ever wanted to ask "can you make the editor do this?", then come here and post. We're all about the suggestions.

Loose Ends Page

one year ago

So, when I make a story and I have to go to the "Publish" page to see my loose ends, it kind of gets onto my nerves. Can you make a way so that in the Chapters & Pages section has a <div> section for loose ends above all the pages or something. It would be really helpful and make everyone's lives a bit easier.

Link to image: https://ufile.io/y3d0nfwx

Loose Ends Page

one year ago
Your story was 270 words long. There's a real problem if you can't remember the plot, but I don't think it's one with the site.

Loose Ends Page

one year ago

Might help for people who have pretty big stories.

Loose Ends Page

one year ago
I don't think I've seen EndMaster complain.

Loose Ends Page

one year ago
On one hand I could see it being a helpful, although not essential feature. On the other hand, the current one provides such an easy way to tell which authors don't give a shit at all and didn't bother to so much as click through their game to make sure it isn't broken, let alone proofread.

Loose Ends Page

one year ago
As a note: your link is broken...

Loose Ends Page

one year ago

Loose ends are the least of your problems when it comes to your stories. At least from what I can see that's currently unpublished, and what was unpublished. 

No offense, of course.