Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was rejected 6/13/2022: it opens tabs and if your browser is weird, alt left arrow

Go back button.

2 years ago

I think it would be really useful if we had a button in the editor that allowed you to go to the previous page before it, the editor has a button that allows you to see the link page but not what pages link to the link page so it can be really annoying.

Can you make a button that moves you to the page you were on before in the editor?

Go back button.

2 years ago
The previous page never closes, when you open the new one in the editor it just opens a new tab.

To get back to it, just click back to the old tab.

Go back button.

2 years ago

oh

Go back button.

2 years ago

Is this an extension/specific browser thing or am I being stupid again? Cause for me clicking on new pages replaces the current tab, instead of opening a new one.

Still not a big deal as I can just middle click on the back button to open both at the same time.

Go back button.

2 years ago
This was talking about the blue arrow that takes you from a page to a linked page. It always opens a new tab.

Go back button.

2 years ago

I am talking about the exact same thing. Recorded it happening in the discord.

Edit for anyone that may have this same problem:
Doing the following fixed it for me. It's a bug with some settings I guess.

This was checked at first, and I was having the same issue as OP. I then un-checked it, and links started opening up in a new window. Then I just checked it again and it now works as expected.

Go back button.

2 years ago
When I saw the title my first thought was, "Some things never change."

Different go back button though, turns out.