Non-threaded

Forums » Feature Wishing Well » Read Thread

Suggestions for improvements and additions to the site.
This feature was accepted 1/8/2017: Yes

[Members] Trophy for Featured Comments

11 years ago

I think we should have a trophy for featured comments. Similar to the posting trophy, the top ten should get non-glowing trophies and the top 3 should get glowing ones.

11 years ago

Credit to Briar Rose right?

Yep, I like this. I like it very much. Much better idea than the posting trophies. In this case it encourages people to do something useful. haha

11 years ago

+1 for support.

11 years ago

It's certainly useful, since it makes people want to make longer and more informative comments, but I worry since it will increase the need for the moderators to read most story comments.

(Also, we would need someway to tally it.)

11 years ago

Wouldn't make the mods have to read too many comments if the comments were only featured when people suggested that they be. Then they'd only have to read the suggested ones instead of going through every single story game and reading all the comments, which would take forever :p

11 years ago

Site automatically tallies it.

11 years ago

... He stole my idea! Shame on you! Shame I say! cheeky

11 years ago

You said that you were just kidding, meaning that you didn't actually think it was worthwhile, haha.

11 years ago

Well I did, I just didn't think anyone would take me seriously. Is better that you suggested it really ^_^

11 years ago

The greatest thing about this site is the exact opposite. The members tend to consider every member as useful until proven otherwise, and every suggestion gets looked at seriously, even if the idea ends up being a simple fix to how you are doing something.

11 years ago

Amen, Aman. Amen.

11 years ago

It's funny because it sounds the same! ^_^

11 years ago

I like this idea too. It also works along with the +/- thing for comments. If that was something users could do, then the system could keep track of it and automatically distribute awards.

11 years ago

Definitely for this.